AVIC411.com

Free 70-mtp disks

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I'm a little new to all of this copying stuff. Please be patient to me. I've read the previous posts and threads and I just want to get somethings straight if I may.

1.) Do you absolutely have to burn it to a .iso image in order to copy these discs, or can you burn it to another type of image, such as a nero image or whatnot?

2.) Looking for a final word: are the PIM files supposed to be 0kb or should they have a size? If they should have a size, I need to download the .rar's and insert them into my image in place of what is there?

Thanks for your help!

I have these images, and I've been trying to get them to work..

I can burn the image, the nav unit boots it, it shows the map, shows me where I am, but I can't search for addresses, no POI, I can scroll to something and plot directions to that point, but nothing else..

Any ideas?

Using a AVIC-88DVD

Thanks a ton Mike... I was not using winrar to expand, was using a different rar utility... what a mistake on my part... Maybe that is something to remember... WINRAR to unzip the torrent. I have been reseeding the torrent since I found it is good and will have it at the fastest rate, and I have 10Mbs... but will only do for a few days to help pay back for such a great torrent... see posts in this topic for the link...

I know I'm new here, but if some people could seed the East disc it would be much appreciated. Thanks

(Just bought an N3.. hence why I'm new :) )

Wow, you just missed my seeding.. I will give er another whack for ya if you still need... I have a really fast connection...

Hello guys, just received my N1, have not installed yet. Maybe tomorrow. I have some questions

I have version 1.2 40mt discs.

1) Did the ground wire bypass

2) downloaded the 70mtp east torrent, but correct me if I am wrong I could not find the west disc?

3) Is it possible to burn a dvd of 70mtp maps with the oldest N1 software? (1.2 40mt) I mean I don't want to do the soldering method to bypass but just want to update the maps to see the newest roads. Is it possible? If yes how?

4) Any of u installed on a jeep with the infinity sound system, I don't know Which way is better? Using the infinity amp with the outputs of N1 or without the infinity amplifier.

5) Do I have to connect the Extension lead for the speed signal? don't know how and where to connect it?

Thank you very very much for your replies...

I was up till 2 am this morning trying to burn dvd's that would work. Somehow I missed the post that said not to use Memorex!! I have factory 70 MT discs and I'm trying to "back them up". I have down loaded and tried about every program on the net and tried it. So far I have made the most progress (even with the Memorex disc) with the img program that was referenced to in this thread. Am I supposed to take a ISO copy and burn ISO to disc or copy disc and burn entire disc? I will try again tonight after I buy some Verbatum discs. Right now I atleast get the start up screen and then it says I have inserted the wrong disc. I have an Avic 88

and I know these factory discs work on it. I am not computer literate so any advise would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.