AVIC411.com

Free 70-mtp disks

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why pay for it when here's the torrent Link:

http://search.utorrent.com/search.php?q ... ihq%3d&u=1

I'll be seeding the WEST disk for the next few days for anyone that wants it.

Enjoy :)

I have downloaded both the East and West discs, but notice when they're mounted that all but 2 jpg's and one pim are 0 kb (in the BG folder). Has anybody successfully burned these and had all the images show up?

I bought the discs from Pioneer as well and also noticed the 0 byte files. They're dummy files intentionally placed by pioneer to discourage burning. I tried making a backup with imgburn and roxio and it crapped out. I tried different drives and one of them even completely ignored the 0 byte files (Samsung SH182M).

On the original discs, it is the same way. Don't know why. But thats how my original discs came shipped from Pioneer. 0k PIM files.

I converted the torrent file to an ISO image and the background & pim files show their size.

If I want to put my own backgrounds and from previous map DVD's I would put them here in the BG folder, correct?

torrent programs:

azurues

bitcomet

utorrent

the following PIM files are missing from the ISO I made, don't know why.

PIM : PIM2DIN : PIM529 : PIMANIM2 : PIMANIME

On the original torrent they show as files and on the ISO they show as folders.

post-5085-12872752823379_thumb.jpg

Has anyone finished downloading these and tried the disks, are they working disks? anyone know what kind of differences are on these disks from the 60 version (aside from the maps - for all your smart @sses). I mean any interface upgrades, iPod namely? Lastly, does the bypass still work on the N1 with these disks (the soldering bypass)

Has anyone finished downloading these and tried the disks, are they working disks? anyone know what kind of differences are on these disks from the 60 version (aside from the maps - for all your smart @sses). I mean any interface upgrades, iPod namely? Lastly, does the bypass still work on the N1 with these disks (the soldering bypass)

I could not successfully burn the image as is after extraction (Alcohol kept telling me it was not a valid image format). I ended up loading it into UltraISO and saving it with a different name (but still as an mds file). Once I did that I stripped the POI files and resaved it, then burned it onto a DVD-RW, and that worked fine. I've since added my boot image and the BG folder into it both a stripped and full image for testing. I'll be burning the stripped one next to make sure all the images are there (POS, etc) and if so, will burn the full version on a DL disc. As of now I don't know what, if any differences there are other than the maps.