AVIC411.com

Does anyone need custom Honda backgrounds for D3

could you make one with the honda H in the background and then the word civic with the last C backwards like the commercials. I would like the honda H to be faded though. all of my interior colors are blue so if you add colors...i would prefer blue, black and/or silver. I like the "navigation system" part too.

could you make one with the honda H in the background and then the word civic with the last C backwards like the commercials. I would like the honda H to be faded though. all of my interior colors are blue so if you add colors...i would prefer blue, black and/or silver. I like the "navigation system" part too.

I was wondering if you could replicate the background that you designed like the first one on this thread for the D-3, except for Acura? I like how you have the Honda symbol on there, and the Honda logo in red.... I would love to have something similar in my RSX. Any ideas you have for Acura would be greatly appreciated! :)