AVIC411.com

Designated Chat?

Hey guys, I was wondering what you think of a weekly/monthly chat.

This would be where as many members as possible, would all chat at a designated date and time. I think it has potential to solve some problems in real time instead of posting and waiting.

Ideas?

I agree, maybe even a designated topic so that each techy's area of expertise would shine... like hd workings... so if you have a few computer orientated group you could use it in a live manner. Hopefully peoples schedules would line up enough to make it a reasonable crowd.

• 3 weeks later...
I like the idea, but i think the schedule should revolve around the schedules of some of our resident genius postwhores, (ie cntrylvr, misfit, ducati, etc). without them there might not be much help! lol

wait a minute, i'm confused. am i a genius or a whore? cause either way i'm way underpaid :lol:

Alrighty since everyone seems to have forgotten about this idea, even though it seems to be a pretty good one, I will do my best to be in the chat when I get off work monday - thursday. And will update my sig whenever I'm there.

This has been a public service annoucement brought to you by you're friendly forum caped crusader.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...