AVIC411.com

Conspiracy? Where are all the SNR-PIR2's?

$101.99 at Best Buy. Sorry guys.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 9388389939

try and buy one...try it... with best buys crooked ass your order will come back "back ordered" all of their stores are "sold out"

$150...$120 thats highway robbery... Are you throwing that price out because they are hard to find? well $120 is totally horrible...but come on...

Well, it may have something to do with the new model coming out. I know for a fact(relative works for Sirius) that they are field testing a new Sirius tuner for Pioneer radios. It was described to me as a two part setup similar to the Terk XM tuners. What I don't know is if it will provide any better functionality with the D3 or be the same single-line deal. I will definitely be getting one when they are released.

Well I feel like an ass...

after checking every single Best Buy in my area via phone and in person (there are 4, I even checked 2 Las Vegas Locations) I never checked my most local location in person only by phone (they NEVER have anything) Well on my lunch I decided I'd double check and low and behold they had 6 of them... granted they were in a very odd location (I guess thats why they couldn't locate them on the phone :roll: ) and I totally found them by chance...

But they had 6 of them...oh yeah and it wouldn't ring up on their machine either... wasn't in there system :?

but if anyone needs one I can get them... $101 +actual shipping