AVIC411.com

How to upload background pics on the Z2

I've tried a couple different things.

1. Pictures on a CD in a folder called Pictures

2. Pictures on a CD in a folder called PICTURES

3. Pictures on a CD in folder called PICTURES with 100mb junk files

Everytime I put the CD in it just sits there and says "CD ROM inserted" and that's it.

I've looked in my manual, but it's very vague, basically tells you how to add pictures for address book. that's the only thing I can find.

Any help would be appriciated.

for mine I did the following.

1. Created a folder called "Pictures" on my desktop caps or no caps didn't matter on mine.

2. Copied my picture into the folder (I had 4 pictures)

3. Opend Nero chose CD-ROM (ISO) from the CD Type Menu

4. Added the "Pictures" folder to the compilation

5. Burned the CD as No multisession and marked to finalize

That's it.

I created another folder called "dummy" - you can call it whatever you want - and I filled it with data from a folder I had that had 107 Mb of .doc, .xls, and .pdf files. That was all per the owner's manual, and it worked fine in my Z2. I didn't try it without the "dummy" folder - but it went straight to the "pictures" folder, and displayed every .jpg I had there.

I still can't seem to get mine to work. I've created 4 CDs already and none would even get the "import from CD" icon to highlight for me to even select the option. I would get the "CD-Rom inserted" message or something like that but can't even click the "import from CD" button. Are you guys using a CD-R or CD-RW disk or does it matter?

So I finally got it to work! I used a different CD burner program (was using the microsoft windows one before and used Digital Media this time) and also used a CD-RW disc instead of a CD-R this time. Not sure which of the 2 changes made it work this time (perhaps both) but it now works.

I've read in a couple spots on this forum that the Windows burning software will not work.

• 2 weeks later...