AVIC411.com

best bet would be to go to a shop with a sound board to listen to them. pick for yourself. listen to others cars that is like your car. pick for yourself.

Capacitors though work in theory, I have NEVER seen them applied in a simple small system and be worth the cost. you honestly do not need a cap. The only time a cap may be needed is if your really running some major equipment, and then I would probably ensure my alternator and other electronic components were proper before touching a capacitor.

Depends on the car, whether you can use separates or coaxials, what kind of power you have, and as far as a cap, most decent amplifiers around a thousand (rated) watts will benefit from a 1-farad cap. Off-brand thousand-watt amplifiers may not benefit much, since most are usually a 2-300 watt amp in a big heat sink with some fancy lingo written on it, along with very OPTIMISTIC power output figures, which seem amazing, since they seem to put out 1000 watts of clean power while only running a 30-amp fuse. That is one efficient amplifier.