AVIC411.com

I Will Make Your Custom Backgrounds!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I own the avic 90f and was wondering if you could compose a screen for a 2008 Nissan altima sedan, dark slate. If that is too much info, sorry.

You do excellent work. Wow.

Helloooo McFlyyyy! (Sorry had to do it) Anyways, here ya go...

Altima.jpg

hey you're great at this!

can you please make a custom background for a 2007 Opel Corsa that also includes the Opel logo, Pioneer logo and Navmate Logo?

thanks!

Couldn't find a "Navemate" logo, I just found it as words so I used that...anywho, here ya go...

Opel1.jpg

Opel2.jpg

could you please try to combine my university and my fraternity into one background for my N3? My colors for my university are a darkish red/white/and black. the logo is posted. for the fraternity.. it's kappa sigma so you could either do something like the other logo i posted or just the greek letters will be fine too. if you need any more help trying to decide what to do please let me know...

thanks again

also.. i usually always have my ipod control on so only the right side of the screen is always clearly visible so if the main combined logo could possibly be on the right half of the background would be fantastic.

post-14449-12872755885269_thumb.jpg

post-14449-12872755886655_thumb.jpg

I would reallllllly love a nice cadillac escalade EXT backround. I see all these nice ones and I really would love to have one in my truck. I would really appreciate it. Thanks alot!!!!!!

here is a pic I had airbrushed on my bed cover, if someone could make a nice backround with it I would love you...LOL! J/K

air2004.jpg

acext048-1.jpg

Here is some random pics of my cadillac EXT. They would make nice backround pics once edited for other escalade owners as well. I have asked for backround pics over and over, with no luck. So if someone can please make me one I will gladly pay you. I tried to put just a regular pic of my truck on my D3 and the sizing is wrong. I suck with photo editing/resizing...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!

air2005.jpg

airbrush013.jpg

My girl would love to have this picture below of her and I on her D3. Thanks in advance!!!

acext123-1.jpg

acext047-1-1.jpg

acext048-1-3.jpg

acext048-1-5.jpg

acext058.jpg

acext047-1.jpg