AVIC411.com

I Will Make Your Custom Backgrounds!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey playher, Your work is great and I was wondering if you could possibly make me one for my TrailBlazer in your spare time. If you could use the attached image as the background and possibly blend in a small chevy bow-tie in the upper-right hand corner I would really appreciate it!

I tried reading the walk-throughs but I really have no idea what I'm doing to be honest. Anything you can do would be great. Thanks so much!

post-11195-1287275294588_thumb.jpg

Awesome awesome work again thanks man. The only problem is when I go to put a few of these stock photos into my D3 I get an error. I think the resolution is too small, because anything about 800x400 will show fine but anything small doesn't. Is there any way to make the resolution of the picture bigger without losing too much quality? Thanks!

Play_Her,

If you get bored, I would love to have something custom for my 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel (mineral metallic grey). Pictures up to a maximum of 2592 x 1944 pixels can be used on the Z2. Your work is incredible, and I would be honored to put your work in my truck!!

Thanks,

Garret

Awesome awesome work again thanks man. The only problem is when I go to put a few of these stock photos into my D3 I get an error. I think the resolution is too small, because anything about 800x400 will show fine but anything small doesn't. Is there any way to make the resolution of the picture bigger without losing too much quality? Thanks!

Rob,

changing the resolution will change the size of the image. There is no way that I'm aware of that you can change the resolution of the image and retain the dimensions the D3 needs to display the image correctly. These images I've posted should display correctly on a D3.