AVIC411.com

I Will Make Your Custom Backgrounds!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow I got excited thought I might get a Porsche one:) Any chance on that?

Thanks

Ralph

What kind of porsche? You want the car in the background? Just the porsche logo? Color preferences? Help me out here guys, I can be creative but the more you give me to work with, the better your background will suit you.

Also I'm still working on these, just takes time to find images to work with, and make these things worth looking at.

Take all the time you need, your last bg's with your car look pretty sweet! I would like to see just a nice big bold VW logo maybe taking up a third of the screen up in a corner and some nice blue designs similar to what you have done already in others (only in a LED type blue). Thanks again for your work and time!

Take all the time you need, your last bg's with your car look pretty sweet! I would like to see just a nice big bold VW logo maybe taking up a third of the screen up in a corner and some nice blue designs similar to what you have done already in others (only in a LED type blue). Thanks again for your work and time!

How is this?

post-11224-1287275295884_thumb.jpg