AVIC411.com
Play_Her

I Will Make Your Custom Backgrounds!

any chance someone could make one like that mitsubishi one with just the emblem over the earth and stars with the lens flare, but with the vw logo? wvga res please for the f90. or if you have any other cool suggestions. thanks!

if some gets some time id really appreciate a start up image/custom background for my new f90.

i have an 08 cobalt ss/tc. black with high rise wing. you could also play with the chevy logo but i like the logo black with the chrome around it instead of gold. im also going for a black/red theme. appreciate anything you can come up with.

Can you please remove the VW logo from this one and insert the Toyota logo? Thanks.

[/img]

Can you do the same for me but with an Audi emblem and could you possible make a Vida one with Audi emblem on it.

thanks man

post-25865-12872757338103_thumb.jpg

I'm bored at work today, if you want a custom background I'll make it.

I'll need to know the following:

1. Image size needed

2. File Type needed

3. Pictures or ideas for your custom background

4. Your patience, these things don't get made quickly :)

MartyMcfly again...

Any chance you could make me one with a 07-09 Altima sedan? Dark Slate in color. The previous one with the addition of the newer Altima would be awesome.

Shiny smoked chrome, carbon fiber sorta stuff?

430X 234 in .jpg format or what ever would fit a dnx 7120? Pioneer died.

Thanks man.

No one really has a cool Jeep Wrangler one so I decide to whip one of my own maybe you guys might like it.

That is very cool... Saw a PS Tut for something similar a while back... Too many steps involved..... But very nice work

could you make me a TRD background for my D3? i just want a simple black background with the TRD logo in the middle. if you could make different versions, that would awesome too. thanks in advance