I Will Make Your Custom Backgrounds!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any chance for a dodge logo centered with flames coming off of it?

I have the Avic N3 if that helps for the image dimensions. I have found a bunch of backgrounds that I love this site, and i was looking for a nice custom one. For colors it would be nice to have either blue or red but really I am really not picky. Thanks for considering javascript:emoticon(':)')

I know this isn't exactly what you asked for, but it is my first time making flames from scratch and I got a little distracted.

Any chance for a dodge logo centered with flames coming off of it?

I have the Avic N3 if that helps for the image dimensions. I have found a bunch of backgrounds that I love this site, and i was looking for a nice custom one. For colors it would be nice to have either blue or red but really I am really not picky. Thanks for considering javascript:emoticon(':)')

post-13692-12872753425249_thumb.jpg

I have a F150 harley edition. I want to see if someone can make a good quality logo for me with incorporates the Harley Davidson symbol plus the words supercharged in a nice font appearing somewhere thru the pic. Like a nice dark background with maybe the harley and words appearing in silver or color that stands out. I have a d3....

I included a picture that maybe can be used as a template

post-14872-12872753508444_thumb.jpg