AVIC411.com

whiney bitches

ralphaustin wrote:

So, I come to this forum looking for help and I get this?

Subject: Pro To Do D3 Bypass in Dallas/Ft. Worth?

This is precisely why 95% of the "normal" people in this country do not bother with online forums.

This forum has the potential to be very helpful, but you need to clean out the crap first.

You can start with this MISFIT character, who, as far as I can see, doesn't contribute anything substantial to the forum.

To which I replied

cntrylvr79 wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that way. I have personally met Misfit. He's not a bad guy, just takes a little getting used to the way he speaks. I'm sure he meant no disrespect with his comment. There's really not much I can do either way. I'm a moderator, not the forum admin. JasonH is the admin. Again I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but it is the internet. Sometimes comments are taken out of context because you can't see the posters facial expressions or the tone in their voice.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see how I was being impolite or anything. Not even my usual sarcastic self. So I get this one back.

ralphaustin wrote:

Your response is what I expected. People can be rude and profane "because it is the Internet" and I misinterpreted "get the sand out of your vagina." If someone said that to me in person I would probably kick their ass. But I am sure he would never say it to my face. Here he can hide behind his keyboard and say stupid things. And, you can allow it. The Internet is the Internet because of people like you and him. I am glad I do not have to know either one of you. There is no need for you to respond. Just know that there is a very large group of people "out here" with some common decency.

So I guess from this point on I'm done trying to be nice to inconsiderate people, that appearantly can't understand what a damn smiley is. It's a joke, but I guess since I'm not one of those decent people in america, I don't know. To the OP (that's original poster for you ralphy boy) here's a big piss off.

I'm Batman

ok, so i guess ralphaustin has not read any further than his own useless post. i guess the 1,300 plus posts i've made havent been substantial enough for him. and i guess the 20 or so installs i've done for people on this forum have been no help to anyone at all. i also think its funny how he says i'm the one hiding behind my keyboard, when he's the one pm'ing people to complain about his little feelings getting hurt. and yes asswipe, i would say it to your face. its a common comment among guys goofing on each other about doing stuff they dont want to do. but i guess this forum is more of an important business meeting and i should act more professional and stick to the point. i wont make any more casual remarks, because i wouldnt want any other little bitches with no sense of humor to get their panties in a bunch.

I'm with you on this on Misfit. I haven't contributed nearly as much as you have, but I'm trying to give as much input as I can. It seems like some people just cannot take a little criticism. God forbid I tell someone to search on how to do the D3 bypass, or tell them to look in their user's manual for an answer on something that is clearly outlined. Now I'm the asshole because I wouldn't just hand over the information that they could easily have found themselves.

As for the other guy, the only other thing I can think of is that maybe hes a hermie and you let everyone know his secret.

I tell you what the issue REALLY is:

Its newcomers thinking they will jump on some forum (random forum to them) and make a quick name for themselves by posting bullshit. While sometimes its completely wrong, there is an occasional valid point. In addition though 1,000 posts is alot and doesnt necessarily mean the person with that post count knows anything, it does reflect the dedication/involvement on said forum.

while i believe misfits posts are 99.9999999999999% bullshit ramblings and mine are probably 99.99% knowledgeable and insightful it still shows the idiocy erm... dedication.. yeah dedication to this site. hehehe

So, for those of you dumb fucks that want to show up for an hour, day, week, or even month.. spout of some crackhead comments and then leave, know this.... you, your comments, and any possible insight you thought you brought to the table will be forgotten almost immediately upon you clicking that X in the top corner.

You could always insult one of the post whore's here and thatll get some attention to follow you around!!

p.s. remember homer? maybe the sand is in HIS mouth!!