AVIC411.com

What are the dimensions of the SPH-DA100?

Currently I've got a AVIC-Z1.  I know that the space behind the Z1 in my dash is limited and whenever I've got to pull the unit out it is always a hassle to get it put back in with all the wiring associated with it.

I've ordered a SPH-DA100 (Appradio2) to replace it so that I can have full Android control (already have a rooted Galaxy S3 and ARLiberator passes all the checks on bootup to be compatiable).  Looking at the pictures of the SPH-DA100 I have found online, it looks like my RCA plugs will plug directly into the back of the unit along with the HDMI cable and reverse camera.  On my AVIC Z1 all these connections are on pigtails and have to be pointed to the side when installed to allow the AVIC to sit in the dash opening. I was hoping that since there is no CD/DVD drive in the SPH-DA100 that the depth of it has been reduced to accomidate the plugs coming straight off the back.  I found the measurements of the AVIC in the installation manual, but looking at the install manual for the SPH-DA100 (I don't have the unit here yet to measure) I can't find the dimensions in it anywhere.  I was wondering if I needed to try and find some right angle RCA jacks to order to have here for install when it arrives or if I'll be fine just using my existing RCA wires that are running to my amps.  Thanks for the replies in advance!

Annndd..  I've found the anser to my own question.  There is a third manual besides the user and installation manual.  Pioneer has it on the site as "Other" manual.  The SPH-DA100 is actually longer than than my AVIC-Z1.  The AVIC-Z1 is 6 1/2" deep while the SPH-DA100 is actually 6 5/8" deep.  Now my hope is that the RCA's on the back are countersunk into the backplate quite a bit to accomidate the plugs.  Anyone recall the situation on install?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/SPH-DA100_ImportantInfo.pdf