AVIC411.com

Avhx-5700bt has appradio or not?

• 5 weeks later...

Have you updated the firmware?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Support/Downloads

That being said, I just installed an AVH-X4700BS (pretty much same radio minus HD Radio and Sirius) and am having the same problem.  I have an iPhone 6 (iOS 8.1.2 that Pioneer claims is supported) and the only app that shows in AppRadio is AppRadio Live...  None of the apps that Pioneer says are compatible that I installed on my iPhone show up.

• 1 month later...

i just bought and received it. I also bought the via to lightning converter and the cd-iv203 cable. However it is not displaying the apps nor can I watch video on it controlling my phone. Anyone have an idea what might be h

Your Input/Output settings must set to Digital Adapter instead of USB. 

• 4 weeks later...

The 5700BHS has AppRadioOne- which takes away the need for the proprietary Pioneer cables and the Apple adapter when using the AppRadio interface.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/AppRadioOne

You aren't seeing any apps in AppRadio with your iPhone because Pioneer has disabled them all.  The keyboard used in apps with iOS 8 is not supported by AppRadio which has older keyboard libraries.  Pioneer is refusing to update their libraries and, instead, is making all the 3rd party app developers change the keyboard themselves...