AVIC411.com

Appradio 3 SPH-DA210 Activator question

Using a bypassed Appradio 3 (latest firmware 5.08) with a jailbroken iPhone 5 iOS 8.1. Has anyone had any success using Cydia "Activator" to bypass the nagging, "Allow" pop-up window that displays everytime the Appradio app launches? I keep my iPhone stashed in my center console and it would sure be nice not to have to pick up the phone everytime "Appradio" launches. If you've had any success, would you mind listing the setup steps please? 

On a side note, I think the Appradio 3 is pretty cool and has a lot to offer for the price, especially if you can pick up a used unit.  Switching back and forth between

apps that use bluetooth, like Pandora is an exercise in frustration however, the Appradio App either crashes or constantly asks to be, "Allowed" which is quite a nuisance.

Try Activator to launch the app with AutoLaunch assist disabled on the AR unit.

More importantly, you also need to use AppRadio version 2.5 which you can find a cracked version of on this site http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/38856-need-help-finding-a-cracked-version-of-appradio-app-v25-please-read-for-explanation/, which doesn't have the black screen bug that forces you to hit the home button to get back to the app list.