AVIC411.com

Buy 4000NEX or wait for the 4100NEX

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covert_Death, on 24 Mar 2015 - 08:34 AM, said:

ONLY thing that I can't get to work right now is pandora app. before i flashed it pandora required BT and a USB connection, after the flash it ONLY wants BT connection but I don't get any audio, the app launches i can skip songs and the time ticks through like its playing but no audio.

Do you mean BT OR a USB connection? I can use the Pandora app on my 4000nex over USB just fine and bluetooth is disabled on my phone.

Covert_Death, on 24 Mar 2015 - 08:34 AM, said:

ONLY thing that I can't get to work right now is pandora app. before i flashed it pandora required BT and a USB connection, after the flash it ONLY wants BT connection but I don't get any audio, the app launches i can skip songs and the time ticks through like its playing but no audio.

Do you mean BT OR a USB connection? I can use the Pandora app on my 4000nex over USB just fine and bluetooth is disabled on my phone.

not quite sure to be honest. It seems like any audio that comes from the phone doesn't quite work right. its strange.

What phone are you using?

iPhone 6 on ios 8.1.2 I also noticed when using the NEX app on the headunit there is like no commercials almost (have only heard 1 so far) and I can skip a basically unlimited amount of times. Maybe its the version of Pandora I have on my phone thats causing this, i dont really update apps if there isnt an issue with them.

• 2 weeks later...