AVIC411.com

Please make this simple for me. Iphone 5/X3700BHS AppRadio connectivity

Do I need something other than the lightning cable to use the AppRadio mode?  The screen shows an "-X" next to APPS. 

I've read a lot here but before I buy something else, I want to be sure exactly what I need.  When I bought the HU I had no idea I needed a bunch of other shit to get the most out of it.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

ONE-CABLE CONNECTION

The AVH-X3700BHS features AppRadio Oneâ„¢, providing you the ability to view and control compatible iPhone and Android smartphone apps to easily access your digital lifestyle from the receiver's touchscreen using a one-cable connection. Users of iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and select Android smartphones can gain access to certain apps using the cables below:

• iPhone users can use the Pioneer CD-IU52 Lightning to USB cable or the Lightning cable that comes with the phone

Android users can use the Pioneer CD-MU200 USB to micro USB cable or the micro USB cable that comes with the phone

For more information, visit pioneerelectronics.com/AppRadioOne