AVIC411.com

ARLiberator and AVH-4000NEX

Sorry, but what do you mean by launcher?

go to google store and search launcher, or search Apex, Touchwiz, or google now. You install it and pick it as launcher. It will ask if you want to use the launcher only once, or set as default. I would google "android launcher", it should explain.

You don't need root to mirror using the HDMI input.  You only need root to control the phone via the head unit.  Sucks that the bootloaders are locked on the ATT and consumer version Verizon Note 4's.  

You can use all of the launchers I listed above without root so that the phones display is potrade properly in landscape. 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay guys, I just got the 8000nex and bought a hml for my rooted Note 2. I was able to mirror, but AR Unchained will not connect. I got ARliberate to connect, but no control. What am I missing?? Do it work only in Stock ROM or can it work on custom ROM? I'm running Jedi Master X android 4.3... The reason why I got the 8000nex is to fully mirror my note 2 since my old AVH-X4600BT doesn't sport a HDMI port. Thanks.

Okay guys, I just got the 8000nex and bought a hml for my rooted Note 2. I was able to mirror, but AR Unchained will not connect. I got ARliberate to connect, but no control. What am I missing?? Do it work only in Stock ROM or can it work on custom ROM? I'm running Jedi Master X android 4.3... The reason why I got the 8000nex is to fully mirror my note 2 since my old AVH-X4600BT doesn't sport a HDMI port. Thanks.

The Note 2 is a pain in the ass to set up for the 8000NEX. What MHL adapter do you have? Are you on AR Unchained or did you purchase ARUR? When you go into your Phone Settings/About Device what does it say under SE for Android status?