AVIC411.com

Hello, Fellows!

Recently I bought a new car with a Pioneer avicF930bt system.

Unfortunately there was a password after doing a firmeware update for the radio. :/

So lukily Condi's HackMode v2.21 worked perfectly fine and i could remove the password!

So i thought... okay time for the removal using this uninstaller by gweny:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/36854-undo-condis-hack-mode/page-2&do=findComment&comment=330314

But now i have the same problem as hlekinfr.

I have a loading screen but nothing else...

I cannot install Condi's HackMode v2.21 again or load the uninstaller ...

Strangely i can update the firmware...

Can someone help me?!!!!!!!

maybe it's a problem because I installed Condi's HackMode v2.21

but used an uninstaller for version 2.1 ?!!!

HELP!!!

and thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...

Ok, instead of what hlekinfr suggested above I tried something else.

By searching the forum I found another post by hlekinfr uploading his

X9310BT user backup folder (http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/80807-moderators-please-remove-condis-hackmode-v221/?hl=%2Bsuper+%2Btestmode&do=findComment&comment=331750).

By going to http://home.comcast.net/~cinful75/x9310bt/  I used the supertestmode to boot into maintenance.

I copied all the folders/datas from my avic-f930bt on the sd-card (I finally made a backup by this).

Then i compared prg0 und prg1 at the X9310BT user backup to point out what was different/missing

compared to my f930bt prg0 and prg1.

So prg0 and prg1 have to have basicly the same folders and datas so I coypied from prg0 to prg1 what was missing (if you have the same issues try to find out whats different with your avic, maybe you have to do it a little bit different) and deleted the old av.exe replacing it with the av.exe from X9310BT user backup.

After that I copied everything to my sd, booted into testmode, replaced the folders (don't forget to unmount the sd) and booted anew.

Finally I can use my avic before the trouble I had with gwenys hackremoval.

At this point I would like to recommend everyone who wants to delete/rewrite the password to use the supertesmode!!

It's all you need and it's less trouble!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

It's all you need and it's less trouble!! ;)

At this point I would like to recommend everyone who wants to delete/rewrite the password to use the supertesmode!!

I've been trying to get the destructive HackMode v2.21 deleted from this site ever since I've been here.  There's a reason for that.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...