AVIC411.com

I am trying to install two updates from the pioneer website for my F940BT - I downloaded and extracted everything indivdually as directed and when i have tried to install i get the SD version  displayed as “--------†which according to pioneer means that the "data on the SD memory card or microSD card may be corrupted. Please repeat the firmware download and installation process" I have then reformated the SD card and tried again a number of times (making sure there is only the update folder and file located within the root folder) but still have the same problem - Is there something i am not doing correcly or is there a glitch within software downloaded using winzip?

the sd card is a sticky issue.  sometimes you get lucky and it works and sometimes you just have to specifically do a full format to fat32 with the 16k allocation unit size specifically selected.

if you have to unzip anything, unzip to a folder on your computer and then do a copy to the sd card.  hope this works for you.