AVIC411.com

Hi everybody,

i need an help for my F900BT.

I can't get the SD and USB working... always grayed.

Everything i put in, an upgrade, an mp3, a video a can get it working.

If try to go in test mode with "menu, map, eject" keys with reset button, the F900BT ask me a password.. that i don't know...

why ??

Pls help me...

Bye.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

i need an help for my F900BT.

I can't get the SD and USB working... always grayed.

Everything i put in, an upgrade, an mp3, a video a can get it working.

If try to go in test mode with "menu, map, eject" keys with reset button, the F900BT ask me a password.. that i don't know...

why ??

Pls help me...

Bye.

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Works great!

Also!

Be sure that your wiring is correct! If your head unit shuts off when the ignition key is turned to the "start" position,

you have it wired wrong! The key-on/acc wire (yellow?) must go to a source that is hot when the ignition key is

turned to acc, on AND start! The reason is simple...computer files are corrupted when power is pulled from a

booting operating system!

Hello:

I just purchased a 2012 Nissan Altima that has an AVIC F900BT and am having a number of problems.  I'm hoping there might be some answers as I try to figure out how to work this thing.  To complicate matters, I have absolutely no mechanical skill when it comes to something like this.  It's pre-installed, and I'd never have a hope of installing it myself (or taking it out, for that matter).

I have updated with the Release Version : 2.008000 20090716 update (I saw there's a 3 and 4, but Pioneer's website says they're for use with devices sold in the EU and Russia.  I'm in the US).

1:  When I plug in my iPod (1st Gen, 180GB "classic"), it recognizes the iPod and says it's playing, but I have no audio.

2:  My Samsung Galaxy Note 4 won't pair with it, or vice versa.  In fact, when I checked the phone settings and looked at the Bluetooth version, it said there wasn't any.

3:  When I plug either my phone or iPod into the front Aux jack, nothing happens.  In the settings, along the bottom of the screen where it shows "Aux 1" and "Aux 2," they're greyed out.

I have not yet tried to play a CD, or play music from a USB drive or SD card (I just got the car two days ago).

Right now, the only things that work are the AM/FM radio and the navigation system.

Thoughts?

Thanks for any help.

• 1 month later...

Добрый день Ð²Ñем !

Случайно удалил вÑе файлы Ñ Ð´Ð¸Ñка аппарата

в надежде что пере прошивка вÑе иÑправит

Ðппарат умер 

Могу только зайти при помощи TestMode

Ðе знаю как воÑÑтановить работу 

AVIC F900BT ÐŸÐ¾Ð¼Ð¾Ð³Ð¸Ñ‚е еÑли знаете !!!!