AVIC411.com

Thinking of upgrading from 930bt to NEX, is the Capacitive Touchscreen worth the extra $

Yes it is worth it. 

The capacative display is more durable. (My 4000 got a scratch on the display while being installed. Thin shitty plastic). The user interface for carplay is better for the capacitive displays than the resistive ones, appradio and built in nav operation is more smooth because of the better touch surface accuracy, and the unit has a cleaner look with a full glass front. 

I would definitely suggest it, especially with the price difference being so small in the long run. 

Yes it is worth it. 

The capacative display is more durable. (My 4000 got a scratch on the display while being installed. Thin shitty plastic). The user interface for carplay is better for the capacitive displays than the resistive ones, appradio and built in nav operation is more smooth because of the better touch surface accuracy, and the unit has a cleaner look with a full glass front. 

I would definitely suggest it, especially with the price difference being so small in the long run. 

I too would suggest it for the exact same reasons... plus... and I may be wrong on this, can the resistive screens to pinch to zoom?