AVIC411.com

• 1 year later...

The USER is in the root directory of the earlier units.  The AVIC-Z150BH has the following root structure:

HDD

HDD2

HDD3

HDD4

NAND

NAND2

NAND3

NAND4

SDCARD

USB

RAMDISK

DVDCD

Where are you at in the process?  Thanks.

When entering testmodes file management, I do not see a user folder anywhere.  Do I need to look harder or is the NAVI.exe hidden elsewhere?  Thanks!

As far as USER directory, it is in: /NAND2/INITDATA/. 

In regards to NAVI.exe, the files with the .exe suffix, only appear* to be VrTest.exe located in /NAND/NX133/PRG0/APL and /NAND/NX133/PRG1/APL and diff indicates: "Binary files NAND/NX133/PRG0/APL/VrTest.exe and NAND/NX133/PRG1/APL/VrTest.exe differ." 

There are some large files that I think we need more information on, image.iarc found in /NAND/NX133/PRG0/APL/Resource/Mame/ and /NAND/NX133/PRG1/APL/Resource/Mame/.  In addition, there is EU130PLT.PRG found in both /NAND/NX133/PRG0/PLATFORM/ and /NAND/NX133/PRG1/PLATFORM/.

If anyone has insight into what *.iarc, *.LFT and *.PRG files are, please share.  Thank you.

* I do not know exactly which files failed to copy when I tried to backup the /NAND/SYSTEM/ directory and because of this I use the word appear.  There also may be executable files within other extensions and whatnot...

• 4 months later...