AVIC411.com

how to backup my payoneer?

Hello!A mounth back I bought my first car,and it has a Pioneer Avic F710BT head unit.

Sadly,the maps are very old,not even having all the roads in my country,only major roads,so I must try to do something to update the maps,and why not make it a little more user friendly by installing some hacks on it.

First of all,I want to make a back up of my sistem,so if ever what i'm changing gets corupted.

What programs do i need to do the backup and how do i do it?

My head unit is a european unit and it has:

Map version 02.000600

Software version 3.021000

for the internal memory,what i understand by reading here is that i need the program named TESTMODE.to do the backup,i have an 4 GB sd card formated in FAT 32.is it ok to just copy the whole My Flash Drive from my Avic unit to be protected in case something goes wrong?

What do you sugest:copy the entire folder on the sd card,or open it and copy each folder inside My Flash Drive on the sd card?

I think that i must copy the entire folder ,not open it and copy each folder inside.is it correct like this?

Now for my version of windows on the headunit

How do i backup the windows from my Avic?what program should I use?what sould I do to copy the Windows to a backup sd card?how do i do it?is it suficient a 4 gb sd card for this,formated FAT 32?

To anyone who can help my with these qestions,a realy big thank you!!!

I am willing to put my backup windows and my backup My Flash Drive at your disposition to download after i make the backup,but ofcorce i need to know how to do it.

Thank you for taking the time reading my topic and i hope that you can help me,and i will help others

Many had read my topic,but no one helped me...

I made the backup of My Flash Drive using Testmode.I copied the entire folder on a 4 gb sd card formated as FAT 32.

after that,i went to my laptop and copied the freshly made backup on it.i am now searching for a site where i can upload it to be kept safe and possibly to help others that need this also.

After i finished,i deleted the backup from my sd card and copied the maps i neded from this adress,the licence and ez reader on my Avic.

I replaced ez reader with the one from that adress,i deleted my avic licence folder and replaced with the one from that adress,deleted the poi,buildings and map folder from my unit and replaced with the folders in that adress.for the maps,i have chosen only the ones i realy need,if you try to copy all,they will not fit on the avic(internal memory too small,the folder is 3....gb large!).

All is working on first try,i am happy!even tho the maps are from last year,until i find new ones for Europe,these will work for me.

All i need now is to know how to make a copy of this avic windows aswell.can someone help me with that?

What program i need to do that?how do i do a backup?how do i install the backup when i will need it?

Thank you!

Ps.please excuse my grammar,and eventual typing mistakes,english is not my first language.

If anyone ever need help with this unit,i will gladly help with what i can.