AVIC411.com

I'm trying to fix my AVIC F900bt but the SD card slot isn't recognized, can I do it via USB

my pioneer avic f900bt is having some issues, the system hangs on "system startup in progress, please wait" with the nav, phone and AV source displayed in the background then 5 mins later restarts, then the same thing happens again and again and again, anyway you get my point. The menu options are available and seem to work i.e I can play music by clicking the AV option. I've tried downloading the test mode files but they aren't recognized, I think the SD card slot isn't being picked up, I've also gone into the service menu by holding down all the buttons, and updating the unit from there but I can't, is there any way to use the USB to do this?? or any other ideas, please, please help me, i feckin need music.....  

• 4 weeks later...

День добрый  Ð²Ñем!

Случайно удалил вÑе файлы Ñ Ð´Ð¸Ñка аппарата

в надежде что пере прошивка вÑе иÑправит

Ðппарат умер 

Могу только зайти при помощи TestMode

Ðе знаю как воÑÑтановить работу 

AVIC F900BT  ÐŸÐ¾Ð¼Ð¾Ð³Ð¸Ñ‚е еÑли знаете !!!! 

День Добрый  Ð²Ñем!

Случайно удалил вÑе файлы Ñ Ð´Ð¸Ñка аппарата

в надежде что пере прошивка вÑе иÑправит

Ðппарат не запуÑкаетÑÑ

Могу только зайти при помощи TestMode

Ðе знаю как воÑÑтановить работу 

AVIC F900BT  ÐŸÐ¾Ð¼Ð¾Ð³Ð¸Ñ‚е еÑли знаете !!!! 

the sd card is a sticky issue.  sometimes you get lucky and it works and sometimes you just have to specifically do a full format to fat32 with the 16k allocation unit size specifically selected.

if you have to unzip anything, unzip to a folder on your computer and then do a copy to the sd card.  an older 4gb card might work better than a new high capacity card.  hope this works for you.

​