AVIC411.com

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that kinda blows.  Thanks for the info though, guys.

Yea I have been looking at it. If you put the unit in test mode and switch the codec to digital the audio works. We would just need to configure it to do it on boot. I'm waiting for the next update to see if that changes things and it seems it may be on the way based on the UK Versions.

I really want to start tinkering with this kind of stuff, especially if it means custom roms. However, I feel like some of this stuff isn't fully explained for some of us who may not already have a strong grasp on the structure of these radios. No bashing, obviously great work is being done. I just feel like maybe some DIY guides and some more thorough explaining, especially in the FAQ section, may aid more users in really learning about what's going on here. Currently, while there is a plethora of information, I feel like it's more geared towards the users on here that already have a big understanding on what's going on behind the scenes.

No hate please, just a guy trying to learn and looking for a good first stepping stone

Waddup dawgz? I made this Xposed module for Android that allows you to bypass that stupid OK screen on 8100 units.

https://github.com/InspectifierWrectifier/AVICOkKillerXposedModule/tree/master/app

The installation is complicated.

Disable Warp!

Install a custom launcher like Nova Launcher into /system/app

Install the proper Android version of Xposed to /system/framework from XDA-Developers.

Activate the module.

Remove the launcher.

This module activates when the OK window is created. When the system commands it to show, it parses the UI for the message, finds the button, then activates the onClick() method. It effectively presses the button before the message is shown.

We need to figure out how to reactivate Warp with a custom system image, yo!

The installation is complicated.

We need to figure out how to reactivate Warp with a custom system image, yo!

For x000 models bypass for OK screen is much simpler: just add sys.pioneer.misc.navi_pl_cation=sys.pioneer.navi_pl_on to build.prop I think something like this is available for x100 series too.

As for warp - nobody knows how to catch new warp snapshot. But system have andsnap script to do this. Also, export snapshot function isn't working in developer debug menu.

For x000 models bypass for OK screen is much simpler: just add sys.pioneer.misc.navi_pl_cation=sys.pioneer.navi_pl_on to build.prop I think something like this is available for x100 series too.

I tried that, homie. It didn't work. The new value is called sys.pioneer.misc.smartphone_caution (they fixed that cation jive). I think the way forward is to snap a new snapshot, reenable Warp!, and then party on.