AVIC411.com

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't understand how to build a script in windows 8, in order to install igo and map at once

i didn't understand how to build a script in windows 8, in order to install igo and map at once

You don't need to make a script, the script is on page 10 check your unit and the script.

i have f970dab. I know where find maps and add ons, but i do not know how to transfer to the device, while applying the patch. Maybe i know also how to run the copy script file, but not how to tranfer everything all at once (only the patch).

Oh oke,

1st copy the script and the file that u want copy in your unit into sd card or usb.

2de connect SD/USB in to your unit.

3rd start your unit.. Between 20 a 30 sec, your unit will restart to DOS(ish) screen. With your volumes and prev and rew buttons, u can navigate the settings.

4th navigate to file maintenance and select the your SD or usb... Use your buttons for copy and paste...

i will try, thank you! will old map be uninstalled? Because two maps are too large.  So you mean: i transfer the content of modded igo zip file into usb, than i copy also map, and then i connect usb running copy? In addition, can i use the same copy scipt any time i want to insert a content? or is it related only to the content of original file?

i will try, thank you! will old map be uninstalled? Because two maps are too large.  So you mean: i transfer the content of modded igo zip file into usb, than i copy also map, and then i connect usb running copy? In addition, can i use the same copy scipt any time i want to insert a content? or is it related only to the content of original file?

Anytime, u can see the usb as Windows boot cd... About the maps I don't know...

This may be a long shot but I'm going to try. I updated my 7000nex to 1.11. Everything seemed to be working until I went to use nav. The nav looks like it is loading then the screen goes back to the main menu. I contacted Poineer and they said the only way to fix is to send it to them. That is crazy! Pay to have it taken out, shipped, fixed, shipped back, and then reinstalled! I have been reading through this thread and it seems like you guys might be able to help me. I'm not looking to change anything, I just want my nav back.

Side note: I did try to go back to 1.10 to no avail

can someone hook me up with a ready to go zip file or somethig that i an put on an sd card? i need to get europe maps including germany but dont have the time to do all the sorting through the websites looking for the maps, pois and licenses and stuff. i am more than willing to pay for it