AVIC411.com

I have Avic 8100NEX and its USA model.

Is it possible to make Sat Nat and radio work in the UK?

I didnt read everythig yet in this thread, but first page i almost dont undestand anything lol.

Im willing to pay if anyone can do it for me in UK.

Its new unit sealed unopened.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon everyone.

I'm having a hard time unlocking SD cards on the computer with linux system through the terminal. Could you give me the commands step by step so I can unlocking and checking the contents by the computer. I'm waiting for help

. Thank you.

hello everybody !!

i need your help !!

i have a AVICF77. i crack him to change my gps cards with your méthod. it's ok.

but i wanted to copy the cards on my usbkey. i turn on the unit on the usbkey, on testmod ,i choise copy device, when the copy finished ,the unit turn on and It shows me on the screen "error logiciel".

i can't open the windows to inside an sdcard....

i watch if the copy is on the key usb but there is only crack folder.

what is the problem ?  who can help me?

i,m french, excuse my english..

Sorry, but first rule is never never ever use Copy device. It is written soo many times in this thread so you should not have had a chance to miss it, even if your native language is not english (mine i swedish btw). You have copied the content of your USB to your AVIC, overwritten everything that was on the internal SD. 

You can fix this problem with a copy of the internal SD card from another F77. I can sadly not help you, but ask the forum for a copy and read this thread thoroughly  and you will be able to restore your bricked unit. Good luck!

hello everybody !!

i need your help !!

i have a AVICF77. i crack him to change my gps cards with your méthod. it's ok.

but i wanted to copy the cards on my usbkey. i turn on the unit on the usbkey, on testmod ,i choise copy device, when the copy finished ,the unit turn on and It shows me on the screen "error logiciel".

i can't open the windows to inside an sdcard....

i watch if the copy is on the key usb but there is only crack folder.

what is the problem ?  who can help me?

i,m french, excuse my english..

thanks for the answer. i understand, i copy my usb key on the unit. i'm stupid.. i saw this advertissement but with the traduction, i dont understand that.

i search one personn Who have the copy of f77 sd to help me.. if someone knows someone else !.. thanks You..