AVIC411.com

Everytime i try to generate a testkey i get this message:

If i dont get it i must send it to pioneer and hope that it will not be so expensive to fix it...

Just ask somebody here in topic. For example, ml_homeboy used this key so he know where you can get binary version of this key.

Yes, you can send device to pioneer, but this will waste your money and time. Also you can restore your device just in 15 minutes using existing backup image.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys DEVELOPERS absolutely ROCK!!!

Just finished and I have everything working -- 2015Q3 with all add ons and TMC full working.

Many thanks - you make a great job.

I will upload my backup if that will help in further development.

Right now I just wait for possibility to install android apps on my avic :)

BTW - should I disable AVICSYNC connection? Or at least should I log out of my naviextras account in the app? 

Can someone please give me a clean backup image from the AVIC-F70DAB EU? I have no luck with installing the NEX-8100 image.

I have a testmode_n #2

But it always says Fail to get information of main storage please turn the power off so i think it is the imagefile...

Thank you for the help.

Now I'm just a little confused, so hopefully someone can clear out things for me. :-P

Which script must I use for my AVIC-F77DAB, to do a map-upgrade?

Can I make a backup of my system to USB og SD-card, before doing anything else? 

How to restore, if things go wrong?

And after that, copy system to USB and copy new maps and licens to USB and then copy back to system?

Where can I find correct maps for Europe and license? Would appriciate direct links:-)

Can I use same maps and license for the Avisync-app on my Galaxy S4?

Which capacity must USB/SD-card have?

theres nothing in the updates directory. is it supposed to be like that? im missing a ton of stuff

Now I'm just a little confused, so hopefully someone can clear out things for me. :-P

Which script must I use for my AVIC-F77DAB, to do a map-upgrade?

1. Apply this patch

2. Use this scripts to copy directory of iGO navigation software to your usb stick. Then modify this directory on your PC/Mac, add needed maps, licenses and other content. Then copy this modified iGo directory back to device.

Where can I find correct maps for Europe and license? Would appriciate direct links:-)

https://www.google.com/?q=igo+maps+europe

Can I use same maps and license for the Avisync-app on my Galaxy S4?

Yes.

Which capacity must USB/SD-card have?

=> 4GB for european maps.

What I discovered after update

- Maps and TMC works fine

- petrol.3dl files somehow don't appear. I mean still I have flat 2D points on map and only few petrol stations logos are supported ( for example BP is but Shell isn't)

I suppose it has something to do with branding.zip file but I didn;t try it. I don't know how much can we change inside program since it is.

That would be nice to upload our own poi icons from POI PLAZA for example but will our IGO accept it?

- speedcameras work perfectly

- phoneme files I don;t recommend. After installation it destroyed my TTS street pronounciation - when I deleted this folder and files everything returned to normal.

can someone just hook me up with all the work done for a 8100 with maps and poi for europe, especially germany, france, belgium, italy, switzerland, czech, austria, netherlands? i dont have time to try to figure this out. i will gladly pay for it, paypal ready to go. seriously, my schedule is totally loaded and i need this done. its hard to justify the 8100 price tag when i have a blank gps to stare at while here in germany

When I unpack manual_map_update_for_AVICx60x70.zip there is a root file with a lot of funny characters

The name of the file is: Ã‰Ã’þ¡«Ñ «í¡«ó½Ñ¡¿Ñ ¬«¡ÔÑ¡Ôá.txt and inside the file the text is something like this:

Ãåðåä èñïîëüçîâàíèåì îáíîâëåíèÿ íóæíî ïðèìåíèòü patch äëÿ iGO

Ñîäåðæàíèå àðõèâà:
1. AVICtoUSB - ñêðèïò äëÿ êîïèðîâàíèÿ c AVIC íà USB
2. USBtoAVIC - ñêðèïò äëÿ êîïèðîâàíèÿ ñ USB íà AVCI

Ãðîöåäóðà ñîñòîèò èç 3õ ýòàïîâ. 
Äëÿ äàííîé ïðîöåäóðû ïîòðåáóåòñÿ USB äèñê íå ìåíåå 4Gb â FAT32

1. Êîïèðîâàíèå ïàïêè iGO c AVIC íà USB
2. Îáíîâëåíèå ôàéëîâ íà USB äèñêå
3. Êîïèðîâàíèå ïàïêè iGO c USB íà AVIC

Is it supposed to look like this?