AVIC411.com

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I've installed a new set of maps and licence using the USB-Avic script - all has gone well except that I now get an error message "Out of Memory" when iGo launches. Please see screen shot attached.... :(  any help, guidance or assistance would be very much appreciated...

attachicon.gifIMAG5652.jpg

Hi all and congratulations for all the work you do.

I wanted to update the European maps but I also have an error "out of memory". Blob8me, have you solved this problem? I reinstalling the 1.11 firmware so that IGO running. Thanks

I wanted to update the European maps but I also have an error "out of memory". Blob8me, have you solved this problem? I reinstalling the 1.11 firmware so that IGO running. Thanks

Just copy only the correct license file, not a lot of lincese, because the try to load a lot of maps, building etc...

Now, you can put any content on the device for which you have a working license.

After installing the patch, your maps software will take any content with any valid license for that content.

Even if the license from another device (check of license hardware id (SWID) is disabled in our libraries).

Hi asd255 and Team.

I have everything set on my 8100NEX and have been trying to transfer the files for Middle East maps on and off for a few days now. I have a problem with the license though where my unit just restarts when I try to start the navigation option and have already tried a few different options to fix but not having any joy at the moment.

The files that I have are for:

Middle_East_HERE_2015.Q2

with licence:

Gulf_countries_NQ_Saudi_Arabia_United_Arab_Emirates_Qatar_Oman_Bahrein_Kuwait_Primo_2015_Q2.lic

Can someone please help and explain if there is anything else that I'm missing and what does the "blue" text that I have highlighted in the original post mean - about checking if the SWID is dissabled???

As usual - any help would be appreciated.

:???:

Hi...

Yes. Deleting the various licences that I didn't need anymore helped. I have a slightly different problem now though...   :|

Now, you can put any content on the device for which you have a working license.

After installing the patch, your maps software will take any content with any valid license for that content.

Even if the license from another device (check of license hardware id (SWID) is disabled in our libraries).

Hi asd255 and Team.

I have everything set on my 8100NEX and have been trying to transfer the files for Middle East maps on and off for a few days now. I have a problem with the license though where my unit just restarts when I try to start the navigation option and have already tried a few different options to fix but not having any joy at the moment.

The files that I have are for:

Middle_East_HERE_2015.Q2

with licence:

Gulf_countries_NQ_Saudi_Arabia_United_Arab_Emirates_Qatar_Oman_Bahrein_Kuwait_Primo_2015_Q2.lic

Can someone please help and explain if there is anything else that I'm missing and what does the "blue" text that I have highlighted in the original post mean - about checking if the SWID is dissabled???

As usual - any help would be appreciated.

:???:

Delete all LIC files from your licences folder. Only LYC files are accepted by IGO NEXTGEN.

Hello,

While exploring testmode on my SPH-DA120 and trying different keys I got the following results;

TESTMODE_A.KEY            The unit recognized and read the USB drive but the testmode failed to called up any menu.

TESTMODE_N.KEY (3)        Number 3 key was successful  with "OK" message and instructing to turn off the unit.

TESTMODE_N.KEY (1)        The unit booted up, it called up a menu but it went directly to the "Write Program Forcedlly" menu. From Here

the the soft buttons do not work and I'm not able to navigate or select anything.

I powered down the unit and tried again testmode_a / tesmode_n_1 / testmode_n_2 and last testmode_n_3 and still get the "Write Program Forcedlly" menu with no way of navigating or selecting anything.

Any guidance on where to go next from here, what to try or what went wrong is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I powered down the unit and tried again testmode_a / tesmode_n_1 / testmode_n_2 and last testmode_n_3 and still get the "Write Program Forcedlly" menu with no way of navigating or selecting anything.

Welcome to the club!. Never try testmode keys or settings the purpose of which you don't know :)

You can unbrick your device using USB-UART adapter. But before doing this try to write firmware as device wants, maybe device will switch mode after flashing firmware.