AVIC411.com

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading about bushing's passing I recalled the fail0verflow blogpost he wrote some time ago, which in turn prompted me to see if anything happened over here. Very nice to see so much progress! As I understand it, right now the biggest issue is in recreating a new lineo warp image with modified firmware contents? Is there any progress on that? Can I offer any help in testing (I don't mind the HU being on the bench for a while).

Hello, and thank you for help on updating maps, I'm now in 2015.Q3.

Today, I would like to set the speedcam for France. I have the file France2015q3.spc but when I put it in the Speedcam folder, nothing appears on the map while for Belgium it works. The file is good, it works on IGO 9.6 on Android. I can't find sys.txt file for editing. Could you help me?

how can i install new maps and speed camera on my new AVIC-F70DAB... can anyone help me with that...

thanks

Hi,

first you have to look at page 10 where you can find a tutorial to enter the filesystem form your unit.

Then you can copy your e.g SpeedcamUpdates.spd from Poibase into the folder speedcam from your unit.

Enjoy !

I believe that mode actually does the reverse of what you were trying to accomplish. I recommend opening up your unit and replacing the internal SD Card with a new one that has the appropriate image.

is there any instruction guide to show how to open the unit to have access to internal SD card without breaking them?