AVIC411.com

can someone hook me up with a ready to go zip file or somethig that i an put on an sd card? i need to get europe maps including germany but dont have the time to do all the sorting through the websites looking for the maps, pois and licenses and stuff. i am more than willing to pay for it

With all the time you have spent asking this same question you would have had it done by now.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I've read through so many threads on this stuff but am really confused.

Does someone have the 8100NEX and successfully got the USA/Canada Q3 update installed?

If so could you please PM me how exactly you did it?

I have the following:

1. MapPackage

2. x100_1.05_9.18.28.610130

3. A whole bunch of USA/Canada Q3 content and a bunch of licenses

4. I've have the following folder structure:

MapPackage-->Updates-->Content-->

-building

-fjw

-fpa

-ftr

-map

-poi

I'm not sure what else I need and I'm not sure I have all of the required licenses...

MapPackage-->Updates-->License-->

What exact licenses should I have?

I'm stuck from here and don't know if I have all of what I'm supposed to have and if it's all in the right place for that matter

I'd appreciate

Take the x100_1.05_9.18.28.610130 folder and put your Update file with the content folder with the diff folders( Put the Lic folder at same level as content.) on the usb key in usb1.  The test key in the patch script(no need to apply the patch again) will get you in, then dig down file maint/root/exdata/igo. I copied my content and lic file off the unit to the usb1. Then I deleted them off the unit. Then I copied the Q3 content and lic file from the usb1 to the unit.

Hello all!!  Just stumbled into this forum, and I must say, awesome work!!!!!

I have been thinking about pulling the trigger on buying the NEX8100. Now that 8200 came out, the gauges are of interest to me, would I be able to view A/C temperature and settings? Will the 8100 be able to run the new features the 8200 brought?

Thanks!

Take the x100_1.05_9.18.28.610130 folder and put your Update file with the content folder with the diff folders( Put the Lic folder at same level as content.) on the usb key in usb1.  The test key in the patch script(no need to apply the patch again) will get you in, then dig down file maint/root/exdata/igo. I copied my content and lic file off the unit to the usb1. Then I deleted them off the unit. Then I copied the Q3 content and lic file from the usb1 to the unit.

i feel stupid because i had no issues with my f90bt and updted it into the next gen software, plus added maps for europe and all that. im stumbling with this one. how do you get into testmode?

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/81468-the-avic-development-mod/?p=337784

That is the patch script, the testmode key is what puts you into a position or allows you into the mode to apply the patch script. You can apply the patch, then copy the new maps and lyc to the correct folders. I put it all on the same usb so I wouldnt have to keep going in and out of the house...I could have brought the laptop outside.

nothing but failure to past errors when i tried to copy over the license and maps. did the script patch first, while its in progress the unit just reboots on its own. then in test mode i did the filemaintenance thing and tried to work with it but those failures wouldnt stop. this was very fustrating as it was not easy taking everything apart in the cramped area the head unit sits in