AVIC411.com

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I am trying to get my AVH-4200 into testmode.  I have generated the file using the perl script from github like so:

perl encode.pl 007SERVICE003ALL00833333333007SERVICE0082013010100820201230000 TESTMODE_A.KEY

I then placed it in root of USB drive and plugged into unit and turned it on. It still doesn't boot into testmode.  I also tried renaming it to TESTMODE.KEY and also again by making it all lower case on both names.  I have also tried both USB ports.  Nothing.

Am I missing something or is the procedure or string different for the 4200. Ive also tried a few different testmode.key files i googled and found here but still not working.  Any help would be appreciated.

The 4200 hasn't been patched yet, only the x000 with FW 1.07, 1.08 and 1.11 and the x100 with FW 1.05

• 3 weeks later...

TTS available in languages.
You can add any language from the list

russian
english - 2 version EU and US
french - 2 version EU and US
spanish - 2 version EU and US
dutch
danish
german
italian
polish
portuguese
turkish

Swedish seems not to be available. Is there any other Swedish TTS file that can be used (iGO)? Or possible to make one? 

only

dan.dnk.naja\
deu.deu.hans\
eng.gbr.amy\
eng.usa.salli\
fra.can.chantal\
fra.fra.celine\
ita.ita.carla\
nld.nld.ruben\
pol.pol.jan\
por.bra.vitoria\
por.prt.cristiano\
rus.rus.tatyana\
spa.esp.conchita\
spa.usa.penelope\
tur.tur.filiz\

sys.pioneer.misc.navi_pl_cation=sys.pioneer.navi_pl_on

Add to build.prop file.

This is for older generation of nex devices (F60/F960/x000NEX).

System is checking this android property before showing this navigation caution OK screen, so setting this property to "already shown" state disables screen at all.

Excuse a noob question, can the build.prop file be overwritten, after copying and changing it or how is it done?

Excuse a noob question, can the build.prop file be overwritten, after copying and changing it or how is it done?

You can do this in different ways. You can mount /system as read-write and append line to file or overwrite file using copyscript or UART console. You can also mount internal sdcard using your PC and edit file directly.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure it just says failed to paste

I made just an empty folder and tried to paste that and no luck..

But now my Hu says please insert your SD card containing igo content files.

So I'm trying to find a way to get igo Ba k on my Hu Avic 8100nex firmware 1.05 I tried flashing firmware again from pioneer but same error.

Not sure it just says failed to paste

I made just an empty folder and tried to paste that and no luck..

But now my Hu says please insert your SD card containing igo content files.

So I'm trying to find a way to get igo Ba k on my Hu Avic 8100nex firmware 1.05 I tried flashing firmware again from pioneer but same error.

• Unpack downloaded file into FAT32-formatted USB stick, insert stick into USB1 (USB2 isn't working).
  • Your device will reboot into testmode.
  • Select Write program forcedly => Copy Script, script will patch your system and reboot. 
  • Remove USB stick after script finishes.

https://mega.nz/#!eNg0TI6D!_FWOYJV3zPJzx6NcRp6fJu6TVAjzv16xWJOox9qIEhA

Found a 16gb stick and applied the patch & updated to US Q3. Thanks much! Question though, when I checked the map info area on the unit, the "ftr" Truck? files listed are not activated/dimmed. Not sure if it's always been that way, but should these be active? I copied the appropriate licence files into the license folder, but nothing specific to "ftr"

Any ideas?

Thanks again for this great tool.