AVIC411.com

Carplay and Appradio - Question on getting this working

Hi,

I'm a new owner of a Nex8000 and i install it in my highlander 2013 limited. So everything working find but i really don't know how it possible to use appradio? How can i connect the phone? I try caplay with my iPhine 6S but the sound is realy poor vs bluetooth! So can i use appradio via bluetooth or it's necessairy to connect by usb or HDMI? I have the two usb cable and a HDMI connect to the unit and ready to use. At this time, i use the usb 1 for media.

Tanks!!

That's strange... I haven't found the sound of CarPlay to be of less quality than over bluetooth. Sometimes Bluetooth can be a little louder, but volume and sound quality are different things.

If you want to try AppRadio mode, it uses both Bluetooth and HDMI simultaneously. You'll need an Apple digital-HDMI adapter too. 

In case you don't have your original documentation, these should help a lot.

Installation manual: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/AVIC-8000NEX_InstallationManual011014.pdf

Operation Manual: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/AVIC-8000NEX_OperationManual030714.pdf

Tank you very much!! I will purchase the Apple digital-HDMI adapter and try de AppRadio mode :)

For the CarPlay, the sound is like a low quality mp3 and when i use the bluetooth the sound is grate, louder and very much clear then with CarPlay. For exemple, if i use SiriEyesFree the sound is clear and good quality and by the CarPlay the sound is low and with some digital distortion. So this thing boring me because i buy this unit to use CarPlay with my phone.

Tank again :)