AVIC411.com

AVIC Development Mod - Developer Debug Menu

On 2/12/2017 at 9:37 PM, fixed said:

I got ADB debug over USB working perfectly first go, from what I'm reading others are having issues?

* Enable debug menu

* Change USB mode to 'device', headunit reboots

* Enable debug menu

* Enable 'ADB on usb' option

* lsusb on a Linux machine connected to it using a standard USB male<>male cable shows a device as a Nexus 7 in debug mode

* 'adb shell' gives you a shell

Does this enable on both USB ports?

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

On newer firmware, where DEVELOPDBG ON password doesn't work anymore, there is a way to skip the password prompt. At least it works on my F970BT. The buttons sequence is based on the original one shown at first post in this theme but slightly modified. Sequence I use is: 3-1-3-1 (all short presses), then press button 2 for longer period than previous buttons, but not long enough for the password prompt to appear. After that press button 2 again, but this time for a longer period. Tested on avic F970BT, firmware AVIC-Fx7x_EU5_FW_Ver_111.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

hi, I have a pioneer avh-z9200dab, the thing I don't like is that every time I turn the key the stereo turns on, regardless if at the time of turning off the car it was on or off do you know a way to fix this?

i thought i find something about debugging..but i can't find passwords

2 hours ago, Danypolo5 said:

hi, I have a pioneer avh-z9200dab, the thing I don't like is that every time I turn the key the stereo turns on, regardless if at the time of turning off the car it was on or off do you know a way to fix this?

i thought i find something about debugging..but i can't find passwords

What????

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...