AVIC411.com

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

1. Get testmode.key from this post: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35110-avic-f40bt-testmode-fixed-firmware/?p=256194

2. Copy RenewalIFLib.dll from your unit to SD card

3. Edit RenewalIFLib.dll with a Hex Editor and replace this

03 50 a0 e3 85 00 00 ea 06 00 a0 e1

with this

00 50 a0 e3 85 00 00 ea 06 00 a0 e1

4. Copy the edited RenewalIFLib.dll back to your unit

5. Run the update and type "PASSWORDPASSWORD" when asked for password

done every step. this won't work for me he ask re enter the pass.

Path: USER\PRG0\APL\RenewalIFLib.dll or is this file same where els on the machine 

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Path: USER\PRG0\APL\RenewalIFLib.dll or is this file same where els on the machine

Ivoo:

the same file with different content is stored under USER\PRG1\APL\RenewalIFLib.dll

I replaced the magic string in both files. But when i want to install, the "PASSWORDPASSWORD" is not accepted.

1. Get testmode.key from this post: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35110-avic-f40bt-testmode-fixed-firmware/?p=256194

2. Copy RenewalIFLib.dll from your unit to SD card

3. Edit RenewalIFLib.dll with a Hex Editor and replace this

03 50 a0 e3 85 00 00 ea 06 00 a0 e1

with this

00 50 a0 e3 85 00 00 ea 06 00 a0 e1

4. Copy the edited RenewalIFLib.dll back to your unit

5. Run the update and type "PASSWORDPASSWORD" when asked for password

But what exactly do you need to do with the testmode.key. What I can make out from the post is that the this Key file needs to be in the root of the SD. But I'm not certain if the rest of the upgrade files need to be there as well, or that the key file is the only file on the SD card. And the upgrade needs to be loaded from a second sd card. 

But what exactly do you need to do with the testmode.key. What I can make out from the post is that the this Key file needs to be in the root of the SD. But I'm not certain if the rest of the upgrade files need to be there as well, or that the key file is the only file on the SD card. And the upgrade needs to be loaded from a second sd card. 

Ok thank you.