AVIC411.com

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

Got it working on F930BT! Was updated from 5.0 (2013, also done from this forum).

Followed the instructions posted before. Works just fine! Thanks a lot!

Two things to be said:

1. Using hex-editor you should use search function to find the exact text specified in post #65 and replace all entries accordingly. 

2. CARDINFO file from the zip-file worked, no modded file used.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ve try it yesterday but it always the same

I will try it with fresh SD Card with the 2013 & the 2015 Update I have the 2012 Update to maybe...

Thank you for the support

I tried editing RenewalIFlib file but I have conpletely different numbers(I know how to use hex editor) than monsterF9 even though I have the same unit(f9220bt).

Does anyone know why and what should I do?

EDIT:

Ok, solution was much easier than I thought. I was looking for wrong file. I had to change this one from prg1,not from prg0.

So another confirmation that monsterF9 method works on f9220bt.

What Pionner do u've?

I've a F30bt and doesn't work like monsterF9 says. I don't know if try to move the RenewalIFlib.dll file from prg0 to prg1. 

Do u think that it works ? it works to u ?

Thanks in advance mate ;)

What Pionner do u've?

I've a F30bt and doesn't work like monsterF9 says. I don't know if try to move the RenewalIFlib.dll file from prg0 to prg1. 

Do u think that it works ? it works to u ?

Thanks in advance mate ;)

Like I've wrote, I have f9220bt.

I only edited file from prg1 without copying it to prg0(or doing anything with prg0). I've noticed that these file are completely different, so I wouldn't recommend to copy from prg0 to prg1 and the other way(although I'm not really an expert).

What doesn't work more precisely?

Hi,

on my f930bt the supertestmode paste function is no active.

It copies file but it's impossible paste on SD.

Is there anyone that can help me?

Thanks

There's a video on Youtube walking through this function.

Essentially the GUI for supertestmode is very unintuitive. What you need to do is Select the file (so it has the + next to it), then Copy the selected file, then move the action back to Enter and navigate back up each level of the root until you get to where you want to paste the file. Paste should be enabled now.

Paul

There's a video on Youtube walking through this function.

Essentially the GUI for supertestmode is very unintuitive. What you need to do is Select the file (so it has the + next to it), then Copy the selected file, then move the action back to Enter and navigate back up each level of the root until you get to where you want to paste the file. Paste should be enabled now.

Paul

I've done!

Thank you!

Like I've wrote, I have f9220bt.

I only edited file from prg1 without copying it to prg0(or doing anything with prg0). I've noticed that these file are completely different, so I wouldn't recommend to copy from prg0 to prg1 and the other way(although I'm not really an expert).

What doesn't work more precisely?

I follow all steps (pages back) and when I insert the Password (PASSWORDPASSWORD), it doesn't work.