AVIC411.com

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way, NAVI.exe from 2013 for skip warning works fine in 2015 as well. Only remove NAVI.exe from USER\PRG0\APL in your 2015 version and copy the NAVI.exe (pionnara mod version for 2013 version).

Personally I would not do this as you are then effectively rolling back any bugfixes/enhancements made to the 2015 version.

Hi there,

I can confirm this works on the F30BT.

As per above, the process I followed was:

1. Run 'supertestmode' from a freshly formatted (FAT32) SD card.

2. Copy RenewallFlib.dll from USER\PRG0\APL and USER\PRG1\APL to SD root.

3. Remove SD card from AVIC and edit RenewallFlib.dll from USER\PRG0\APL and USER\PRG1\APL as per monsterF9's guidance on a PC.

4. Insert SD card with edited RenewallFlib.dll from USER\PRG0\APL and USER\PRG1\APL back into AVIC.

5. Delete RenewallFLib.dll from USER\PRG0\APL and USER\PRG1\APL on AVIC.

6. Paste edited RenewallFlib.dll from SD card into USER\PRG0\APL and USER\PRG1\APL.

7. Remove SD card format it and copy Update, FIRMWARE and CARDINFO.cif onto it.

8. Insert SD card into AVIC and turn on ignition. Follow onscree instructions where you'll be prompted to enter a password. Enter PASSWORDPASSWORD

9. Sit back and wait for 25 minutes whilst the unit updates.

I needed to edit RenewallFlib.dll from  USER\PRG1\APL.

By the way, NAVI.exe from 2013 for skip warning works fine in 2015 as well. Only remove NAVI.exe from USER\PRG0\APL in your 2015 version and copy the NAVI.exe (pionnara mod version for 2013 version).

Thanks for support.

If there any questions, feel free to tell me ;)

BT,

Daniel

I tried this method to skip the warning screen after successfully installing 2015 maps. However, it doesn't seems to be working and I keep getting the warning screen regardless.

Any suggestions?