AVIC411.com

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I confirm that this update works perfectly on my F930bt...... it was a second update I have done thanks to this forum (first was two years ago 2013) I must confirm, that I am very happy with this unit (F930BT), and he met all my expectations...... but how can I pay 150 euro for upgrade, when I have payed 500 euro for unit...... Pioneer should review it's prices for maps upgrade, I think less price will give more sold maps....

I confirm that this update works perfectly on my F930bt...... it was a second update I have done thanks to this forum (first was two years ago 2013) I must confirm, that I am very happy with this unit (F930BT), and he met all my expectations...... but how can I pay 150 euro for upgrade, when I have payed 500 euro for unit...... Pioneer should review it's prices for maps upgrade, I think less price will give more sold maps....

RafRoo,

Pioneer doesn't make the maps, an external company does that. That's why the price's are so high. 

Big thanks to Flomsen, Pionara, Monsterf9 and Sjarrel!

just finished updating the Avic f940bt. and it seems tot work fine!! 

The only thing is that the night/day scheme of the shortlist menu does not seem to work right. Or perhaps different. I can't get it in the night mode.

there are now only 2 options; day and automatic. Does some one know how to fix this, so I can run it in night mode?

Het is updaten is goed gegaan en zonder problemen. Lijkt goed te werken. Alleen dag/nacht verlichting van het scherm kan ik niet naar nachtverlichting omzetten. Waarschijnlijk zie ik iets over het hoofd, maar iemand een idee hoe dit op te lossen?

kindly regards

met vriendelijke groet,

DBS

update: 15-09-2015 everything works just fine  :razz:

Big thanks to Flomsen, Pionara, Monsterf9, Sjarrel and all others!

I updated my F920BT !

before the update, it was Version 5.0 from 2013 and after the update, it was Version 6.0.

As I want to update the bluetooth firmware, it says, that the installed version is 3.32 and the new Version 3.32, too.

Is this correct with Version 6.0 and BT 3.32?

Big thanks to Flomsen, Pionara, Monsterf9 and Sjarrel!

just finished updating the Avic f940bt. and it seems tot work fine!! 

The only thing is that the night/day scheme of the shortlist menu does not seem to work right. Or perhaps different. I can't get it in the night mode.

there are now only 2 options; day and automatic. Does some one know how to fix this, so I can run it in night mode?

Het is updaten is goed gegaan en zonder problemen. Lijkt goed te werken. Alleen dag/nacht verlichting van het scherm kan ik niet naar nachtverlichting omzetten. Waarschijnlijk zie ik iets over het hoofd, maar iemand een idee hoe dit op te lossen?

kindly regards

met vriendelijke groet,

DBS

Hello, your system need a cable ( input ) for mode day/night automatic

Big thanks to Flomsen, Pionara, Monsterf9, Sjarrel and all others!

I updated my F920BT !

before the update, it was Version 5.0 from 2013 and after the update, it was Version 6.0.

As I want to update the bluetooth firmware, it says, that the installed version is 3.32 and the new Version 3.32, too.

Is this correct with Version 6.0 and BT 3.32?

The didn't update the bluetooth, it's still the same as 2013