AVIC411.com

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

STOP!

Don't mess with patching the RenewallFlib.dll, this is the old way for update.

Now the verinfo.dat is patched by Pionara, and its included in the new download zip.

All you have to do is unzip and copy files to sd FIRMWARE(folder), Update(folder), CARDINFO.cif.

Put sd in unit and the update starts auto. No password or nothing. Thats it.

Some few models (f20b++?) need a patched cardinfo.gif. Use search function in this thread.

For tts update: copy files to folder voice on sd. Start unit and go into costumize settings and update voice data.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI, my friends.

I have unfortunately  :x  Pioneer Avic F20bt.

Two years ago I updated my avic with map 2013. Everything go alright.

I did this update: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/37407-2013-eu-update-f30-f930-f9310-f40-f940-f840-f8430/page-6 (it was for avic f30bt, but was good to my avic f20bt

Now I downloaded the new update (2015) in this topic.

Can I update with my avic f20bt?

My avic f20bt version is: 5.00000  (have a look at the attacched picture).

Should I change any of the files like cardinfo, flg, and so on??

thanks you so much

Lukas

Just to clear things up.

The current start post of Flomsen contains the patched VERINFO.DAT file from Pionara.

I just downloaded the files Map update again and the VERINFO.DAT has the same size, same content as the one Pionara supplied. 

So in theory I can copy the content of the SD folder to the SD card. 

Put the SD card in my F9310BT unit

Turn on the ignition

Update the unit

Reboot

Install the TTS language packs. 

Am I right?

HI, my friends.

I have unfortunately  :x  Pioneer Avic F20bt.

Two years ago I updated my avic with map 2013. Everything go alright.

I did this update: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/37407-2013-eu-update-f30-f930-f9310-f40-f940-f840-f8430/page-6 (it was for avic f30bt, but was good to my avic f20bt

Now I downloaded the new update (2015) in this topic.

Can I update with my avic f20bt?

My avic f20bt version is: 5.00000  (have a look at the attacched picture).

Should I change any of the files like cardinfo, flg, and so on??

thanks you so much

Lukas

Lukas,

I think this answers your question:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/81488-2015-european-map-update-for-pioneer-avic-f30bt-f930bt-f9310bt-f40bt-f940bt-f840bt-f8430bt/page-28&do=findComment&comment=335519

Nutty, signal radars your avic ? (Speedcam) my fb940, for a long time (3 or 4 months) indicate more speed cam

I don't know if we had any speedcams on it before, we've not long had the unit so haven't looked into everything. I'm trying to work out the speedcam thing at the moment but can't make much sense out of it.

I certainly haven't found an obvious setting for it though, so I'm trying to add them myself as POIs.

I don't know if we had any speedcams on it before, we've not long had the unit so haven't looked into everything. I'm trying to work out the speedcam thing at the moment but can't make much sense out of it.

I certainly haven't found an obvious setting for it though, so I'm trying to add them myself as POIs.

Mrt71 says that ca works the detection of radars with f40, that worked before on mine also but since 2/3 month no speedcam

I do not find any more the parameters of setting if you find, or if quelqun knows coment to make?...

I am has the listening