AVIC411.com

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

Quelqun can give me its "navi.exe" of prg0 ? ( Avif940bt ) I made a false manipulation and I think of having destroyed my navi.exe

I wanted to modify " skip warning "
Thank you

With that ,  black screen gps  -->  http://www.zupimages.net/up/15/39/4vsf.jpg

edit:  Solved !! I found files  nav.exe saving 2013 (similar) , skip warning ok

There is a warning radar problem
Not indicated speedcam !

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that those who have the last firmware version, cannot have any more the detection of radars!! (speedcams)

What is strange, it is that some people say that that works, but he does not say which is the firmware version

the f940bt and f40bt No detected radar (speedcams)

Before I updated our f930bt I didn't find any option for speedcameras and that was version 3.

I'm still trying to work out if I can have them detected as POIs.

Like you I'd like more information on the whole thing as we've obviously missed something if other people have it working. Maybe it is just our model numbers though?

Going off topic here but so many comments about this in this thread... From v3 software onwards the AVIC F30/40-BT (930/940) need a 3rd party Database for speed cameras from POIbase.com

You load the database on to your head unit via SD card and then It will alert you. Note the head unit doesn't detect, it just warns you of cameras logged in the database against your GPS location.

That said I used POIbase for a year as I got a free subscription with the satnav. But I ditched it for CameraAlert from Pocket GPS World that runs on my phone and alerts via Bluetooth to the head unit regardless of whether I'm using the satnav or not. Oh and the database is updated weekly and covers Europe... Miles better than POIbase in my opinion.

Going off topic here but so many comments about this in this thread... From v3 software onwards the AVIC F30/40-BT (930/940) need a 3rd party Database for speed cameras from POIbase.com

You load the database on to your head unit via SD card and then It will alert you. Note the head unit doesn't detect, it just warns you of cameras logged in the database against your GPS location.

That said I used POIbase for a year as I got a free subscription with the satnav. But I ditched it for CameraAlert from Pocket GPS World that runs on my phone and alerts via Bluetooth to the head unit regardless of whether I'm using the satnav or not. Oh and the database is updated weekly and covers Europe... Miles better than POIbase in my opinion.

Thanks very much for this post. I looked into POIBase but decided against it, I have however found another place to get files from. I downloaded them as kml format as the unit reads that format, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly.

Not sure if you can help, but here's what I did - 

I used the navgate software on my pc to make the proper folder on the sd card, then put the kml files into it.

When the sd card is in the unit I can select them under the custom poi settings, but the navgate app on there wont read them as there's so many in the file - I realise that the app is only for if I wanted directions to one which I obviously don't, but I wasn't sure if it meant they wouldn't work properly when simply selected as custom POIs.

We haven't been out anywhere near a camera to test it yet, so haven't been able to find out for myself if I've worked it out properly.

Sorry if that didn't make sense, I'm not great at explaining things!

Very interesting!

Or find a link for a tutorial ? ..files...?

I think that those who have the last firmware version, cannot have any more the detection of radars!! (speedcams)

What is strange, it is that some people say that that works, but he does not say which is the firmware version

the f940bt and f40bt No detected radar (speedcams)

The solutions to put radars on of other forums, tell to add files in the file  APL2.

On the former AVIC there is a file APL2 in them avicf940 f40 it no file APL2 only APL.

I understand nothing! Why that worked before?

It's certain !! My Avic F940BT before the radars detected very well

since 2 or 3 months , Before making modify my avic, he stopped to detect radar

If it is necessary to modify something it is in this file RW\POINT (Points of Interest)

I see no something else