AVIC411.com

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I share my experience with F9310BT

sorry formy bad english.

I installed freshly the new 2015 maps with flomsen files.

The update during 20 to 30 minutes and everything works fine. I don't need to update the TTS files.

I ´ve updated too theBT firmware.

It's allright.

A french user.

Big thx to flomsen for sharing files and pionara for the hack

thx a lot +++

Xavstar

Habe die Testmode auf mein Avic F940BT geladen und auch ein Backup gemacht.

Leider komme ich mit der Installierung der NAVTEQ südamerica-Karte von Garmin nicht weiter.

Hier im Forum habe ich gelesen, dass man den Ez-Rider im Ordner Apl2/iGo durch einen bearbeiteten ersetzen soll.

Dann soll man alle Karten im Ordner Apl2/iGo/Content/Map löschen und durch die neuen(Südamerica) ersetzen.

Ich finde aber in meinem System nicht die angegebenen Ordner.

Wer kann mir weiter helfen? 

Vielen Dank und Gruß

Uli

Have the test mode loaded on my Avic F940BT and also made a backup. Unfortunately I can not continue with the installation of the NAVTEQ map of South America-Garmin. Here in the forum I have read that you should replace the Ez-Rider in APL2 / iGo folder by edited. Then one should remove all the cards in APL2 / iGo / Content / Map folder and replace it with the new (South America). But I find in my system not specified folder. Who can help me? Thanks and regards Uli

Hi to every one!

I have avic F40BT. After RenewalIFLib modifications and 25 mins of instalation I get the menu of avic. I can't press find address only history and pois are available, going to BT all buttons are inactive, in settings I have only audio and video button working. Any idea what I did wrong? maybe smb had the same problem? 

will apreciate your help very much

post-130654-0-90292200-1444407410_thumb.jpg

post-130654-0-37185800-1444407415_thumb.jpg

post-130654-0-01584300-1444407419_thumb.jpg

post-130654-0-29363400-1444407421_thumb.jpg

Hi to every one!

I have avic F40BT. After RenewalIFLib modifications and 25 mins of instalation I get the menu of avic. I can't press find address only history and pois are available, going to BT all buttons are inactive, in settings I have only audio and video button working. Any idea what I did wrong? maybe smb had the same problem? 

will apreciate your help very much

The problem is likely to be because you did the RenewallFLib mod... Which is not required.

All you needed was the download of the software from post 1, that download already includes the file fixed by Pionara.

Reinstall without doing the RenewallFLib mod