AVIC411.com

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

RonS,

Currently I'm on version 5.

I was aware about full formatting of SD card and 16KB cluster size allocation.

If I insert SD card into the HU when it is already running it plays some strange music file.

And for sure, I have AVIC-F840BT.

Maybe you can advise how to install a third party software on my unit? I would gladly use something like "Navigon" or "CityGuide".

Thanks a lot for trying to help me. I really appreciate it.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pirrama,

More specutlation here, if your F840BT is wired directly to the battery instead of the ignition, it may be that you unit never gets turned off so it doesn't actually boot the sd card when you turn on the ignition.

If you find that is true, put the sd card in your unit and remove one of the battery cables for 30 seconds or so and then reconnect and see if your unit boots.

Pirrama,

More specutlation here, if your F840BT is wired directly to the battery instead of the ignition, it may be that you unit never gets turned off so it doesn't actually boot the sd card when you turn on the ignition.

If you find that is true, put the sd card in your unit and remove one of the battery cables for 30 seconds or so and then reconnect and see if your unit boots.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try. Should I remove the password first?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, late to the party! does anyone have a working link for map update for my f9210, only working link i can find has a non working zip file, I already have password.

thanx.

Try link from Blakestones post #656 and password from #679. Worked like a charm on my F9220BT :-).

And a big thanks to all who have contributed in this post and forum, you guys have helped med a lot!

Like I said, you don't have to do any thing like copying files into folders... just put the folders and file from the zip onto your sd card as they are.

I don't know anything about the TTS files as I didn't use them, so you'll have to read the forums to figure that out.

lets hope flomsen dont delete this hole page in thisforum is there a way to save all these 700- 800 posts very usefull info here 

hi thanx u saved me to 

but in my alldata.htm file is also zero bytes, is this right

It isn't zero length on mine (2015 US/CAN). Not sure if it matters. Just a text file in html format.  Here's mine for the Z140:

<html><head><title> Navigation Data </title></head><body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"><pre> 
[Navigation All Data Record]                   
Product         : T1000-23348                    
DataType        : All Data                   
BulidTime       : 2015/04/20   11:29:22           
Release Version : 06.000000              
</pre> </body> </html>    

For the Z120 the Product tag and BuildTime are different:

<html><head><title> Navigation Data </title></head><body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000"><pre> 

[Navigation All Data Record]

Product : T1000-23346

DataType : All Data

BulidTime : 2015/04/16 17:45:29

Release Version : 06.000000

</pre> </body> </html>  

Don't know what your's is. Probably only the Product tag is important.