AVIC411.com

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

a tutorial with pictures for the various avic would be more than necessary!
no wonder some avic destroy them!
example some say you must change verinfo.dat else say you must change cardinfo.cif
others say that if once was used in the moin testmod, it is impossible to update because it must restore the original configuration in avic !! ?
(I had testmod used for anything else on my F940BT ... which means after some of it is impossible to update the card 2015)

I personally do not do anything more because it's not clear it all !!!

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My F940BT was new in 2011, I had updated with the 2013 map (in 2013) I also used the testmod (1.4)
to back up files from the avic (which everyone should do before touching his avic)
now I have the card in 2013 for 2 years I wanted to put the card in 2015 but too many uncertainties about what is written here!
so I do nothing, I will wait quelqun spells.
when the idea was that if we used testmod its avic, it is no longer possible to make the updating of the card,
I do not believe it, that the testmod is to save no more (testmod 1.4)
it means that all those people who made the update to the map for 2015 have not backup before?
what risk they took crazy !!!

( exemple for tesmod .... post 133 ...  http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/81488-2015-european-map-update-for-pioneer-avic-f30bt-f930bt-f9310bt-f40bt-f940bt-f840bt-f8430bt/page-9  )

( tutorial no ok for f940bt  post 138 ,  http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/81488-2015-european-map-update-for-pioneer-avic-f30bt-f930bt-f9310bt-f40bt-f940bt-f840bt-f8430bt/page-10

to end !...pionara poste 200 -->  http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/81488-2015-european-map-update-for-pioneer-avic-f30bt-f930bt-f9310bt-f40bt-f940bt-f840bt-f8430bt/page-14

Some people say that you should not use testmodekey if we want to make a putting has in the daytime,  ... surprising ?...

,I you advice to make a backup complete before doing odd jobs inside the avic!!

I propose you my video when I made the backup of my f940bt, was very slowly to avoid the problems

not attention has my finger!! He  took a blow before :mrgreen:

http://www.wat.tv/video/files-system-backup-avicf940bt-7lzaj_4lu1r_.html

Hello everybody,

I've also got a F930BT. On my default startup screen i can't find a version number (except the 2011 copywright thingy)

With testmod i found that my version is 3.0. Can i safely update with the version of Flomsen? of do i need to find my version number on a diffrent way.

BTW. i've copied the userfiles from the avic. Is this enough if i want to restore my system or do i need to have more files?

Thanks in advance from a dutch guy.

Kansloos

Ps. Everybody keep up the good work

To those asking for the password, go back to the first post and read it thoroughly! 

Flomsen, I'll sign up to DP through your link when I get a spare min  :)

Hello everybody,

I've also got a F930BT. On my default startup screen i can't find a version number (except the 2011 copywright thingy)

With testmod i found that my version is 3.0. Can i safely update with the version of Flomsen? of do i need to find my version number on a diffrent way.

BTW. i've copied the userfiles from the avic. Is this enough if i want to restore my system or do i need to have more files?

Kansloos

I'd also like to know the same things (especially the backup files bit). From what I can gather the 3.0 is the firmware, rather than the map updates? So I assume we still need to do this update. But, I'm new to this so not sure!

a tutorial with pictures for the various avic would be more than necessary!

no wonder some avic destroy them!

example some say you must change verinfo.dat else say you must change cardinfo.cif

others say that if once was used in the moin testmod, it is impossible to update because it must restore the original configuration in avic !! ?

(I had testmod used for anything else on my F940BT ... which means after some of it is impossible to update the card 2015)

I personally do not do anything more because it's not clear it all !!!

Hi seti75,

There are so many guy's who updated the navigation without any problem. If you have the wrong card info then the update say's this isn't the good card. If you have the wrong verinfo.dat the navigation will ask you about the password. If you had to make an backup of your system the will never release this update in public :) 

Hello everybody,

Kansloos

Heb je dit topic al gelezen of ben je gelijk naar de laastste pagina gegaan? volgens mij heeft iemand versie 3.00 al vernoemd. Check het even

-->Sjarrel

1) Quelqun wrote, if we once used testmodkey, Impossible to update after-use of testmodekey ?  Truths or false?
    ( I think that it is false).

2)  What is the vérinfo.dat for my f940bt ? A link ?

3) Cardinfo.cif, it is necessary edit or not ?

4) what RenewallFlib.dll ?  Some people say it is necessary to edit ?  Yes ? No ?

5)  sorry , I do not want to kill my avic

Hello everybody,

Kansloos

Me again, I can now tell you that yes you should be able to safely update with this version. I've just finished doing it and it now says version 6. Just follow the instructions linked to and you should be fine.

-->Sjarrel

1) Quelqun wrote, if we once used testmodkey, Impossible to update after-use of testmodekey ?  Truths or false?

( I think that it is false).

2)  What is the vérinfo.dat for my f940bt ? A link ?

3) Cardinfo.cif, it is necessary edit or not ?

4) what RenewallFlib.dll ?  Some people say it is necessary to edit ?  Yes ? No ?

5)  sorry , I do not want to kill my avic

Me again, I can now tell you that yes you should be able to safely update with this version. I've just finished doing it and it now says version 6. Just follow the instructions linked to and you should be fine.

Questions no answer! Or then, to make you putting has in the daytime at random without understanding