AVIC411.com

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just updated my f930bt without issues. Last week I did an update to 2013 maps (version 3 to 5) and today from version 5 to 6 without hiccups. Used a 8Gb Class 4 Sandisk MicroSD. Took 21 minutes :) Thx, Flomsen.

Yes did it! F930BT updated with help from Flomsen.

Updated from 2011 to 2015. First tried with a 16gb card, then got the error: wrong sd. 1 message to Flomsen and tried a 4gb sd card. Flawless after that. No modifications or password reset.

Thanks again Flomsen

I'm updating it with a standard Class 4 SDHC Card , 4 GB, you must do something different from the other models avic ?

Don't quite understand your question, but i deleted the partition on my 8Gb MicroSD card in windows 10 (disk management). Made a new FAT32 partition with default values and did a full format (not quick format). Copied the update data and "flashed" my nav-unit without problems. I used an USB adapter which have an embedded MicroSD port to do the transfer on my laptop. 

Don't quite understand your question, but i deleted the partition on my 8Gb MicroSD card in windows 10 (disk management). Made a new FAT32 partition with default values and did a full format (not quick format). Copied the update data and "flashed" my nav-unit without problems. I used an USB adapter which have an embedded MicroSD port to do the transfer on my laptop. 

What I mean is that I follow the steps and if it works in F940BT but not in F930BT

Hello everyone!! :D

I'm trying to obtain the update for an avic-930BT (for my father-in-law, a real pain xDDD ) and have just found this fantastic thread.

I've downloaded the verinfo and cardinfo files, but when I try to download the two files from the first post, google drive says me that I have no permission... :S

Am I missing something?? 

Thanks

I'm trying to obtain the update for an avic-930BT (for my father-in-law, a real pain xDDD ) and have just found this fantastic thread.

I've downloaded the verinfo and cardinfo files, but when I try to download the two files from the first post, google drive says me that I have no permission... :S

Am I missing something?? 

Thanks

Yes, you're missing paying the poster to let you download it.  Donation my ass, it's not a donation if your making people pay for it.  Then it is simply for sale!

Am I missing something?? 

Thanks

Also if anyone wants to share their copy with me, I will host it for FREE for members to download. 

2015 European Map Update for Pioneer

Official Map update for the following Pioneer device:

- AVIC-F10BT = WORKS AND READY TO INSTALL

- AVIC-F30BT = WORKS AND READY TO INSTALL

- AVIC-F920BT = WORKS AND READY TO INSTALL

- AVIC-F930BT = WORKS AND READY TO INSTALL

- AVIC-F9310BT =WORKS AND READY TO INSTALL

- AVIC-F40BT = WORKS AND READY TO INSTALL

- AVIC-F940BT = WORKS AND READY TO INSTALL

- AVIC-F840BT = WORKS AND READY TO INSTALL

- AVIC-F8430BT = WORKS AND READY TO INSTALL

Improve the performance of your Pioneer Pioneer'11 - '12 High navigation system with this Pioneer Sat Nav map update, covering 10 988 384 kilometers of road in Europe.

Benefit from updated road data including new motorway junctions, trunk roads and roundabouts as well as adjusted speed limits and turn restrictions.

These features are considered by your Pioneer navigation system to ensure accurate route planning according to your preferences.

The latest POI database will enhance your navigation driving experience.

In this Pioneer map update 4 997 332 Points Of Interest are covered.

These include petrol stations, airports, restaurants and parking facilities.

This navigation product includes 1 SD card 1 CD Voice data (TTS) covering Europe.

This HERE map is compatible with the following Pioneer Sat Nav: Pioneer'11 - '12 High.

In addition to providing updated HERE map data, this update also enables new features such as AppRadio Mode to allow you to display and operate certain iPhone 4/4s apps on the Pioneer Navigation system (for AVIC-F30BT/930BT/9310BT only and if device wasn’t already updated with the 2012 European Map

Update File: Use at Your Own Risk! "Password is in my profile"

Voice Data: TTS

No hacks needs to this files :)

Go to https://paypal.me/flomsen, type in the amount, and transfer the donation to me, easily and securely.

Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries. Creating one is fast and free.

Manual:

Upgrade Instructions and Operation Manual (EN, ES, DE, FR, IT, NL)

Upgrade Instructions and Operation Manual (DA, SV, FI, TR, PT)

Have you questions about to download or install the files use this forum.

Maybe it give some bonus, have a nice day 8)

Flomsen

Would it be possible to provide a link or download to the CARDINFO.CIF file. Trying to determine if it is any different for the US X and Z series. Thanks.

Would it be possible to provide a link or download to the CARDINFO.CIF file. Trying to determine if it is any different for the US X and Z series. Thanks.

Cardinfo and Verinfo.dat would be needed for the later models, the X920, Z110-120is already available FREE to members!  I didn't realize the forum allowed selling of pirated material!

Cardinfo and Verinfo.dat would be needed for the later models, the X920, Z110-120is already available FREE to members!  I didn't realize the forum allowed selling of pirated material!

Thanks. I have the VERINFO.DAT file already. The Z120 CARDINFO.CIF file will not work for Z130 or Z140 units. I need the 2015 CARDINFO.CIF file from the F30BT and F40BT to verify on Z130BT and Z140BH US units.