AVIC411.com

Best replacement cables 8100NEX?

I had my HU installed and I've run into two problems.  My aux in 1/8" jack has stopped working altogether and my USB for my android auto is flaky at best. 

I would like to replace both of them (put the old USB in USB1 at least).  What cables would you get and what length?  They are running to my center console, so I use the entire length.  

I have no idea why my mini-jack just stopped working one day.  Frustrating. 

Thanks for any input!

Also having cable issues with my brand new installed 8100 for running Android Auto.

Very frustrating......

After the first cheap one I had wouldn't work I tried another cheapy I got in a 7/11 of all places and at first it worked fine but has become flaky as well.

Mind you I've only had the 8100 a few days.

So I bought a pair of these off Amazon thinking they should do the trick based on the great reviews they received...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V4BLXT6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Wrong. The head unit won't recognise these at ALL!

WTF??

Is there some special cable you must have? Am plugging into USB2......

I purchased these. Monoprice cables are high quality, and this particular one comes with a ferrite core on each.  So far so good, even with these high temps here in NYC.

http://amzn.com/B003L1380E

I used these HDMI cables (I only needed one, but its a two pack for a low price), and hasn't failed me yet either:

http://amzn.com/B0052SCU8U

As for the mini jack, haven't had an issue with the factory one (yet). I have my attached to where the Ford stock mini-jack used to be.

The mini jack that Pioneer says to use is the CD-RM10, it is a special length plug end, and has audio/video capability. If you are only hooking up audio, then no problem. They run around 30.00, and can be found on Amazon. 

Be careful of what you find on Amazon claiming to be a CD-RM10 and read the reviews before selecting one. I ordered something that claimed to be a CD-RM10, but was not. The wire patern on the tip was incorrect, with the ground in the wrong place, making it unusable.

Be careful of what you find on Amazon claiming to be a CD-RM10 and read the reviews before selecting one. I ordered something that claimed to be a CD-RM10, but was not. The wire patern on the tip was incorrect, with the ground in the wrong place, making it unusable.

I actually got a new genuine Pioneer off EBay for 10.00. You are right though, needs to be genuine Pioneer, not aftermarket.

The ECEEN cables I bought on Amazon are definitely of good quality,they lock into the phone well and transfer data back and forth between my laptop and phone with zero issues.Charge much quicker than any of the cables I have around the house or in the car.....just won't with the head unit.

VERY frustrating.

Has anybody tried the Pioneer factory USB cable?

CD-MU200?