AVIC411.com

Long Time Pioneer HU user, New AVIC411 member

Hi,

I am Adrian, Long time Pioneer HU user but finally decided to join a Forum to expand my knowledge and to offer my unique outlook and technically knowledge .

My First Pioneer HU was the AVH-P4100DVD back in 2009 to accompany the rest of my Pioneer system (includes A class Amp, D class amp, Component Tweeters, Component Front door speakers, Rear 6x9 deck, and 2 Champion series 12" subs) Upgraded to the AVIC 8100NEX in June and love it. It has upgraded everything I loved about my P4100 and expanded on the Tech. The 24bit DAC to support FLAC was one of the main reasons for me to upgrade along with NTFS support and the Android Auto (along with a native Navi system). I am into audio quality so FLAC was awesome, My system is very balanced so even though I have 2 12" subs it is tuned for very balanced reproduction.

Coming here I am happy to see someone is modifying the firmware to run other OSes. Hope to help where I can and Learn something.... :) Thank you for reading.....