AVIC411.com

Mirrorlink and Appradio on 4100NEX

I just replaced my old AVIC-Z110bt with AVH-4100NEX

what a wonderful unit . I am really happy with the new features . but I am having problems trying mirror my phone on the unit

I have samsung Note 4 android phone . with latest lollipop OS  and with Appradio application installed on it. I use USB2 on the unit . I succeeded in operating Android Auto on the unit . but not mirror link

from setting I choose USB2> Mirrorlink

After 60 sec of detection . my phone screen show that my phone is used by mirrorlink . with a nice icon on it , but on the pioneer screen nothing appears when I press APP icon in home screen . just the background . nothing else

I tried all possible arrangement with no success .

what do you think the problem is?

is there a special cable to be purchased to operate mirrorlink on my 4100NEX?

I am new to this technology so please help me :) 

I just replaced my old AVIC-Z110bt with AVH-4100NEX

what a wonderful unit . I am really happy with the new features . but I am having problems trying mirror my phone on the unit

I have samsung Note 4 android phone . with latest lollipop OS  and with Appradio application installed on it. I use USB2 on the unit . I succeeded in operating Android Auto on the unit . but not mirror link

from setting I choose USB2> Mirrorlink

After 60 sec of detection . my phone screen show that my phone is used by mirrorlink . with a nice icon on it , but on the pioneer screen nothing appears when I press APP icon in home screen . just the background . nothing else

I tried all possible arrangement with no success .

what do you think the problem is?

is there a special cable to be purchased to operate mirrorlink on my 4100NEX?

I am new to this technology so please help me :)

Mirrorlink have never worked. I own NEX7000 I have using appradio mode and is work just fine via USB and HDMI setup, I recently switched my phone to Note 5 I try Mirrorlink and is working but nothing show up on the screen on HU.