AVIC411.com

Skip warning on 2015 EU Update?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i tried the modification without having the file "user/prg.flg". Unfortunatelly, it doesn't work.

Is there an other way to fix correctly the Navi.exe file? or do you know how i can generate this famous "user/prg.flg"?

thank you in advance. I have update my F930BT with 2015 Maps. 

Hello, i tried the modification without having the file "user/prg.flg". Unfortunatelly, it doesn't work.

Is there an other way to fix correctly the Navi.exe file? or do you know how i can generate this famous "user/prg.flg"?

thank you in advance. I have update my F930BT with 2015 Maps. 

if USER\PRG.FLG file exists you have to patch USER\PRG1\APL\Navi.exe or else you have to patch USER\PRG0\APL\Navi.exe

Hex edit navi.exe 6.0 @ offset BEC64 0500000A -> 0000A0E1

Hi, 

I can confirm that the old navi.exe (provided as a rar file in this forum) works on a patched F930BT with Map 2015 update.- It removes the nagging warning screen when going to navigation mode. 

Thanks to this forum.

I like.

What I now would appreciate is an update of the speedcams (internally, not on SD card). 

Thanks

Hi, 

I can confirm that the old navi.exe (provided as a rar file in this forum) works on a patched F930BT with Map 2015 update.- It removes the nagging warning screen when going to navigation mode.

I downloaded and tried that old navi.exe, and it worked for me to,

but when I checked the file, I found out that it has to be navi.exe file from ver 4.01 or something.

I diddent want to have that so I checked the 6.0 file.

After som fiddling I found the offset to change.

Hex edit navi.exe 6.0 @ offset BEC64 0500000A -> 0000A0E1

This is really easy to do yourself.

Open your navi.exe 6.0 file in HxD hex editor (tiny program)

Browse down to offset bec64. Change 0500000A -> 0000A0E1.

Save file on sd.

Put testmode.key on sd and fire up your device.

if USER\PRG.FLG file exists you have to swop USER\PRG1\APL\Navi.exe or else you have to swop USER\PRG0\APL\Navi.exe

Remember to delete the navi.exe on device before you start copy it from sd because testmode.key dossent suport overwrite.

The you copy navi.exe from sd to device.

No more nag, and you the latest ver off navi.exe.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HI,

bit confused, can't seem to be able to locate BEC64 in navi.exe in PRG1 or PRG0, am I missing something ( F-30bt) with 2015 maps.

cheers

To find the rigth offset if your not familiar with hex can be confusing.

Locate offset 000BEC60. On that row in column 4 you find offset 000BEC64. Column 4 starts with 05, column 5 with 00 and so on.

Or use the search, goto function. Punch in 000bec64...

To find the rigth offset if your not familiar with hex can be confusing.

Locate offset 000BEC60. On that row in column 4 you find offset 000BEC64. Column 4 starts with 05, column 5 with 00 and so on.

Or use the search, goto function. Punch in 000bec64...

Perfect,.  thanks! What a noob! :)  the code was different in PRG0, but looked right in PRG1, so will look to copy that, and hope it works! 

Edit: Works perfectly, many thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All!

Just a quick one.

Is it possible to replace original "Navi.exe" with edited one and then run the 2015 update? Or AVIC will detect the change?

I just thought that it would be more convenient to replace exe file on SD card before the update, rather than struggle with copy/paste after the update?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Alex.